ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Pizza Toppings

ha I'm into the whity tittiys scene of S.Lewftver movie.

I'm going to say. I really like all yall. probably don't mean anything, but I like literally 94.9 of all of you. I'm going to finish this movie, Go out to eat and get drunk enough to where noone in public notices and hopefully come home and pass out. Back out plan is blackout and rant later.
Lurk. It’s like 315 here so it’s 620 where you are, how many bourbons have you had?

Lurk. It’s like 315 here so it’s 620 where you are, how many bourbons have you had?
All of them. The great thing is, I have two guys that own me some very nice bottles, and i might or might not drink them all. Let's see what hapens.

I came back into to ask you this @UL_1986 , do you like your heritage? Respect for distancing yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: SNU0821 and UL_1986
All of them. The great thing is, I have two guys that own me some very nice bottles, and i might or might not drink them all. Let's see what hapens.

I came back into to ask you this @UL_1986 , do you like your heritage? Respect for distancing yourself.
I’m a white guy from Louisville, heritage doesn’t really mean anything to me.

Not bashing,but please enlighten me on one good white sauce for a pizza and the topping to make it ...great, or even good.

Order my next pizza (here of course,no cost to you) and I will get it tonight. We have a couple of movies lined up. We actually have three, but one usually sucks.

The Nightingale, The Current War, and The Peanut Butter Falcon.

The pizza I listed has alfredo sauce and is fantastic. Wouldn't that count?

heavy on the meat . . . I just really like the white sauce.

tumblr_o3030oqnez1t1rvzco3_500.gif

I like most anything, but the older I get the more fond I become of the classics, like yours. There's a lot to be said for simplicity these days.

I’m all about the originals. The original is what made the thing great, so why deviate?

My wife is the opposite, especially with chips. The weirder the flavor, the more she wants it.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
PSA: Cheese isn't a pizza topping. It's part of the 3 ingredient base that also includes the sauce and the crust.

Huge pet peeve of mine when I used to work in pizza restaurants all through high school and college.

When people would call up and order cheese and sausage I would ask them if they also wanted sauce and crust since they didn't specify that in their order.

I got fired from a lot of jobs, but that's besides the point.

PSA: Cheese isn't a pizza topping. It's part of the 3 ingredient base that also includes the sauce and the crust.

Huge pet peeve of mine when I used to work in pizza restaurants all through high school and college.

When people would call up and order cheese and sausage I would ask them if they also wanted sauce and crust since they didn't specify that in their order.

In NYC you just say you want a slice or you say plain. You never say cheese.

What about extra cheese as the topping?

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I mostly get some some combination of Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham/Canadian Bacon or Bacon. There used to be a place that had a really good BBQ Chicken pizza that I would get every time I ate there but it closed down.

I just had the best meatballs ever. No bread or cheese or anything, just straight meatballs.

the lady hooked me up to. I have two sandwich bags full. She just kept stuffing them in there. I am going to go get some bread in the morning along with vegs and cheese. F'n A.

ADVERTISEMENT