ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Pizza Toppings

Ham and pineapple.
source.gif

Pepperoni and cheese is my main shit. I'm good with almost anything though, besides tomatoes, onions and olives. And anchovies.

Detroit style is the best, IMO. I love deep dish with crispy, buttery edges.

Reactions: toonces11
Mushrooms for just a basic pizza. I can really eat one with anything except for those dessert pizzas.

My favorite pizza is one at a local brewery here that has alfredo sauce, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, feta, provolone, and mozzarella.

Usually just extra cheese and pepperoni. Sometimes mushroom and sausage.. Just depends on the place because most places have terrible sausage.

My favorite pizza is one at a local brewery here that has alfredo sauce, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, feta, provolone, and mozzarella.

I would smash that pizza.

I don't like Dominos (nor tomatoes) all that much, but they have a pizza called Cali Chicken Bacon Ranch that's really good. The white sauce mixed with the Roma tomatoes is amazing. Don't think it's alfredo, some weird garlic butter or something. I like it more because regular pizza sauce gives me crazy heartburn.

Pepperoni and cheese is my main shit. I'm good with almost anything though, besides tomatoes, onions and olives. And anchovies.

Detroit style is the best, IMO. I love deep dish with crispy, buttery edges.
Love anchovies.

Mushrooms for just a basic pizza. I can really eat one with anything except for those dessert pizzas.

slap some meat on there double dicker

Pepperoni, Grilled Chicken, Sausage, Bacon, Pineapple, and Plain is pretty much my selection

I like pizza heavy on the meat as well. I just really like the white sauce pizzas.
Not bashing,but please enlighten me on one good white sauce for a pizza and the topping to make it ...great, or even good.

Order my next pizza (here of course,no cost to you) and I will get it tonight. We have a couple of movies lined up. We actually have three, but one usually sucks.

The Nightingale, The Current War, and The Peanut Butter Falcon.

Not bashing,but please enlighten me on one good white sauce for a pizza and the topping to make it ...great, or even good.

Order my next pizza (here of course,no cost to you) and I will get it tonight. We have a couple of movies lined up. We actually have three, but one usually sucks.

The Nightingale, The Current War, and The Peanut Butter Falcon.
PB falcon was awesome. S. LaBeouf is nuts, but still has some creativity circulating.

PB falcon was awesome. S. LaBeouf is nuts, but still has some creativity circulating.
ha I'm into the whity tittiys scene of S.Lewftver movie.

I'm going to say. I really like all yall. probably don't mean anything, but I like literally 94.9 of all of you. I'm going to finish this movie, Go out to eat and get drunk enough to where noone in public notices and hopefully come home and pass out. Back out plan is blackout and rant later.

ADVERTISEMENT