ADVERTISEMENT

Excuse me, but I want to brag a little bit...

shun1

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2003
Last night at the DEAN DOME, they named the BB court after our COACH ROY WILLIAMS. The part that I am so proud of is that 300 players show up for the unveiling...SMILE

I really LOVE MY UNC TAR HEELS...

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

ps...I really do wish that all teams create a FAMILY atmosphere to.don't you just love it.

Last night at the DEAN DOME, they named the BB court after our COACH ROY WILLIAMS. The part that I am so proud of is that 300 players show up for the unveiling...SMILE

ps...I really do wish that all teams create a FAMILY atmosphere to.don't you just love it.
300 players with a combined 15 credit hours.

tenor.gif

I want to brag a little, too. I'm at a Gala event right now, but I decided the Rivals message board is more important.

... but for reals. 300 players is impressive. It's kind of surprising that there's even 300 UNC players alive. They must be counting JV players. A typical class might have 4-5 players. So you're talking about 60-75 classes, with every player present.

Reactions: RipThru and tw3301
I want to brag a little, too. I'm at a Gala event right now, but I decided the Rivals message board is more important.

... but for reals. 300 players is impressive. It's kind of surprising that there's even 300 UNC players alive. They must be counting JV players. A typical class might have 4-5 players. So you're talking about 60-75 classes, with every player present.
Technically, it was 300 former & current players, coaches, staff & family. Not sure how many were actual players. I did see a picture of Charles Scott & Bob McAdoo together, so there’s some old timers there.

That's great to hear! Unfortunately, there's been so much bad blood between players and IU since Knight got fired, I'm not sure it's ever going to be back. Then you had so many denounce the school when they hired a known cheater like Kelvin Sampson. Crean, for all his faults did a really good job with this the first few years. But something happened and he not only stopped trying, but seemed to actively push old players away. And I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think Archie has the type of personality to do it. He seems like the type who doesn't want to be bothered by the background type of stuff like this, but I could be wrong.

However, if Knight would ever stop being a dick and come back, it would immediately be fixed imo.

Reactions: shun1
Technically, it was 300 former & current players, coaches, staff & family. Not sure how many were actual players. I did see a picture of Charles Scott & Bob McAdoo together, so there’s some old timers there.
That makes a lot more sense. I honestly thought OP was above outrageous and malicious lies. Not the man I thought he was.

That makes a lot more sense. I honestly thought OP was above outrageous and malicious lies. Not the man I thought he was.
Hi WojoRising,,,SMILE...tongue sticking out...don't you just love it

Hi uncfan in ky...Thank you...SMILE

Is this like when you hear a couple bragging about how great their relationship is but really they are completely miserable?

Is this like when you hear a couple bragging about how great their relationship is but really they are completely miserable?
Right before they file for divorce. I still believe in karma and UNC will feel it.

I LOVE MY UNC TAR HEELS!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT