ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN early guess at CPOY candidates

EvilMonkeyInTheCloset

Feb 25, 2008
Your closet, most likely......
I'll share the link, but the main thing I wanted to key on......holy sh** are there some real gems for names out there in the college basketball world.

I mean we got some real f***ing mental sadistic parental figures out there, my friends..........

Here's some of the best that seem copied right off the Key and Peele East/West Bowl skit:

Precious Achiuwa (oh no.......)
Fatts Russell (that's actually kinda great in its own way......if you were a 1930s gangster)
Phlandrous Fleming Jr. (winner?)
Jahmi'us Ramsey
Lamine Diane (omelet du fromage?....)
Jhivvan Jackson
Jibri Blount (but why?)
Raiquan Clark (multiple ways to pronounce a name earns a spot on the list)

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...04/top-player-year-candidate-every-conference

Reactions: ExitFlagger
The only Big 12 player preforming at that high of a level IMO is Dotson. Dude is legit! Not sure he is better than everyone but he is a fantastic player.

The only Big 12 player preforming at that high of a level IMO is Dotson. Dude is legit! Not sure he is better than everyone but he is a fantastic player.
This is just Conference Players of the Year.

And I only posted it because of some of the ridiculous names those poor men were gifted by their parent(s)........:)

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Dok is light years more deserving. Dotson can’t shoot threes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT