ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN and MSU scandal

treyforuk

May 21, 2002
Barren co.
Team
Kentucky
I know some will take this the wrong way. I am far from a sexist pig, perv. But ESPN was talking about scandals at MSU, while two men were dressed like they just left church. The lady looked like she just walked out of bar. This is fine...i guess. But why should the women be made to dress with legs and breasts exposed? Don't get me wrong, I'm a hound dog like most. Double standards?

I know some will take this the wrong way. I am far from a sexist pig, perv. But ESPN was talking about scandals at MSU, while two men were dressed like they just left church. The lady looked like she just walked out of bar. This is fine...i guess. But why should the women be made to dress with legs and breasts exposed? Don't get me wrong, I'm a hound dog like most. Double standards?
Why do you think she was forced to dress that way?

Hundreds of women sexually assaulted in a culture that sweeps these crimes under the rug... and you gotta post how men are being treated unfairly b/c they wear suits.

jfc people. focus on the issue.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Hundreds of women sexually assaulted in a culture that sweeps these crimes under the rug... and you gotta post how men are being treated unfairly b/c they wear suits.

No. Nothing is unfairly. More ironic..if skin tight dresses, boobs, and legs looks professional to you...fine. Do you really think this is chosen dress for these women?

ESPN fired all their decent personalities and let Michael Smith and Jemele Hill co-anchor SC. That should tell you all you need to know. Luckily Jemele is leaving... can't stand her.

To the OP, I think I get his point. There is a cultural expectation that women dress to accentuate their attractiveness b/c that's what they're valued for... which in turn perpetuates valuing them primarily for that... which contributes to environments where they are approached in disrespectful ways.

Reactions: treyforuk
To the OP, I think I get his point. There is a cultural expectation that women dress to accentuate their attractiveness b/c that's what they're valued for... which in turn perpetuates valuing them primarily for that... which contributes to environments where they are approached in disrespectful ways.
You said it much better than my feeble attempt.

Let somebody try to assault one of my daughters. I'll make A Time to Kill look like an episode of barney and friends.

ADVERTISEMENT