ADVERTISEMENT

Enoch returns back to Louisville per Twitter

UL_1986

Sep 13, 2018
Huge for our front court. With Enoch 6’11 250lbs, Aiden Igiehon 6’10 235lbs, and Malik Williams 6’11 230 lbs. Our front court will have the depth we needed, and will also give guys a chance to breathe. If Nwora returns we’re top 10, if he doesn’t were top 15-20. Huge news.

Now let the trolls have at it..Winking

Let me be the first UK fan to make this about UK. Nick Richards is returning as well. I'm a little less jealous.

Reactions: UL_1986
Gonna be a fun game to watch next year. Apt of talent on the floor from both sides.
No doubt. We watched Mack exceed expectations last year,and it's going to be fun watching him do it again with more of his "own players".

..except against UK of course.

No doubt. We watched Mack exceed expectations last year,and it's going to be fun watching him do it again with more of his "own players".

..except against UK of course.
We shall see. The Sutton/Williamson- Brooks/Whitney matchup is gonna be one for the books.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Should have a decent chance of beating UVA for once
giphy.gif

Huge for our front court. With Enoch 6’11 250lbs, Aiden Igiehon 6’10 235lbs, and Malik Williams 6’11 230 lbs. Our front court will have the depth we needed, and will also give guys a chance to breathe. If Nwora returns we’re top 10, if he doesn’t were top 15-20. Huge news.

Now let the trolls have at it..Winking
Very good news until the NCAA lowers the hammer.

Reactions: JC for 3
1 down, 1 to go. Hopefully Jordan makes the right decision by coming back.

damn dude......... the guy was taken by god into the heavens thousands of years ago.... I dont know what returning will do for your basketball team unless they have courts beyond the pearly gates. Laughing

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT