ADVERTISEMENT

***Elite 8 Games Thread***

WHEW!

Just saw that UConn-Baylor total was 136 as well. The O/U was 135. Two close calls already......
You bet on a women’s game? Laughing

psa_gambling_coin_2k_col_6-13-1024x972.jpg

I'm rooting for Arkansas b/c of ppl I met down here and not their coach or being in the SEC. It's a tough call actually.

Baylor has the better players, Arkansas has a better coach, tough game to call. Should be a good one that goes down to the wire.

This might be a blow out. Baylor looks a lot better than Arky. Bad matchup for the razorbacks from what I’ve seen so far. Baylor is pressing it, and they are controlling the tempo.

Looks like Baylor is a tough matchup for Arkansas, and if they dont turn it on offensively this can get ugly.

Baylor v Gonzaga was inevitable. And it should be fun. I'm not going to be happy if Baylor wins a NC though.

Baylor might be the most sound team all around in the ncaa. They run a pro style offense.

Baylor’s roster construction is exactly how I would want UVA’s roster to look. 5 guards who can all shoot and a bunch of versatile bigs who can rim run and defend.

Reactions: UL_1986
Baylor’s roster construction is exactly how I would want UVA’s roster to look. 5 guards who can all shoot and a bunch of versatile bigs who can rim run and defend.
They look like grown men out there fr

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT