ADVERTISEMENT

Duke @ UNC game thread.

Bacot should be fouled out in every game. Wth are the refs watching with that thug?

Reactions: tw3301
Griffin is the guy you had to stop IMO. So put Leaky on him.

Regardless, lol at only beating this team by 20. There are three teams who have beat us worse than that. Losers.

Regardless, lol at only beating this team by 20. There are three teams who have beat us worse than that. Losers.
Agreed. I punched the neighbor's 6 year old daughter because Duke didn't win by 30.

Well Savarino was drunk and let UNC come back.

Ha, I recorded it in case we won but Saturday night the kids go to someone's house and we go out. I ain't screwing that up for a Hubert Davis coached team. No thanks.
I would probably say the same thing if I were in your situation.

Ha, I recorded it in case we won but Saturday night the kids go to someone's house and we go out. I ain't screwing that up for a Hubert Davis coached team. No thanks.

I watched. You made the right choice.

Reactions: tw3301
K's grandson that was "driving" Banchero. Yes he is a walk on

kCMfcO.gif

Well, I'm 46 so I guess that or older. I never thought I would live this long tbh so feel like I'm easily on the downslide.
I'm 37 and got it, but I also thought I'd be dead by 26. Anyway, good game, thought you guys tried really hard.

Yeah, the good old college try. About as good as you could ask for with this group and staff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT