ADVERTISEMENT

Duke fans

lurkeraspect84

Mar 4, 2014
How serious is Dariq Whiteheads foot? Also, not trying to start stuff but doesn't Duke seem to have a problem with foot injuries? What gives, just wierd conciendence?

If it's going to happen, better now than later.Hope he's ready to go for the KU game.

How serious is Dariq Whiteheads foot? Also, not trying to start stuff but doesn't Duke seem to have a problem with foot injuries? What gives, just wierd conciendence?

If it's going to happen, better now than later.Hope he's ready to go for the KU game.

According to the rivalry thread theyre probably locked in battle hurling insults at each other. jumpingsmile
That one’s for my man @AWilli6995 !

giphy.gif

Foot injuries with basketball players are always a bigger deal than they are advertised when it comes to Duke basketball. So I expect to the 6-8 weeks to be more like 3-4 months.

Reminds me of groin injuries for UK players.
When you become a UK player the ladies are going to ensure your groin gets a workout. There’s a section about that in the “So you’ve been given a scholarship to play basketball for UK . . . “ freshman orientation handbook, in the scheming women/groin care section.

Last edited:
When you become a UK player the ladies are going to ensure your groin gets a workout. There’s a section about that in the “So you’ve been given a scholarship to play basketball for UK . . . “ freshman orientation handbook, in the scheming women/groin care section.
That explains why Meeks groin injury lingered around for so long.

Reactions: Yet Another UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT