ADVERTISEMENT

Doomsday Scenario; Post a Pic of the Woman You Would Have to Repopulate the World With

As it turns out, I'm not a fan of butt plugs. I didn't know until today.

Meselo-Fox-Tail-Anal-Butt-Plug-Soft-Faux-Fur-Anal-Sex-Toys-For-Women-Adult-Game.jpg

Reactions: Random UK Fan
uncfaninky's fake wife isn't mentioned yet?

To be fair if I had to have a fake wife she wouldn’t be a bad pick. She’s hot! When all that about the fake wife came out I looked her up on Instagram! Deborah_TMZ...look her up!!!

Reactions: oldsports_
Do you have any idea what that object they were pitching and catching is? Don't worry, I'll tell you if you don't know.
1.) Enlighten me on the product. I can't get past those yoga pants.
2.) Do you have a guy for the scenario? It has to be somebody other than Rick Barnes.

Reactions: Scotty00
1.) Enlighten me on the product. I can't get past those yoga pants.
2.) Do you have a guy for the scenario? It has to be somebody other than Rick Barnes.

1 It is a football, fo͝otˌbôl.

62fa8b5c9e974218d4b9dac3117a2cc2.jpg

Did you pick him because of his wife saying that he has a huge ding ding??? Della you little freak you!!!
I don't know anything about sports figures sexual prowess or size. I'm surprised you do.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I get that the point of this thread is for hot pics and respect it, but another interesting angle to this is what you’d consider the minimum level of hotness for you to repopulate the world with. Like, there’s a point where any man would say “no way, I guess the species ends here.”

Last edited:
Notes? I told you what his lady said and now I have notes??? Now you’re making up stuff. Kinda like how UT was the new king of the SEC!Laughing
6 years is hardly new Scotty:D

I know you’re a UT fan Della but I simply ask a question. You don’t wanna look silly so like other posters you just dodge that question.

ADVERTISEMENT