ADVERTISEMENT

Does Suggs for Gonzaga always get away with traveling?

EvilMonkeyInTheCloset

Feb 25, 2008
Your closet, most likely......
Just a side note because I counted at least 5 times that he should've been called for traveling.

He likes to do that James Harden shuffle stepback, which even Harden travels with in the NBA, and is absolutely a travel in the college game.

Just wondering if any Gonzaga fans or others who watch Gonzaga know if this is something Suggs gets away with on a regular basis, because it's very noticeable.........

"Well the officials don't call it"

They don't f***ing call James Harden for it either, but everyone laughs at him for getting away with it............

Just sayin.

Just a side note because I counted at least 5 times that he should've been called for traveling.

He likes to do that James Harden shuffle stepback, which even Harden travels with in the NBA, and is absolutely a travel in the college game.

Just wondering if any Gonzaga fans or others who watch Gonzaga know if this is something Suggs gets away with on a regular basis, because it's very noticeable.........

They don't f***ing call James Harden for it either, but everyone laughs at him for getting away with it............

Just sayin.
sourgrapes.jpg

Be Iowa proud Monkey, none of this.

Just sayin.

Similar to the shot at :38 seconds?

I don’t know how anyone expects young players not to travel when they all watch the nba and watch harden and others get away with it every time they do it, and then young players imitate what they see the nba guys doing.

To me it would be unfair to call it on college kids when they don’t call it in the nba. There shouldn’t be different rules for traveling violations between the nba and NCAA.

And I agree they should all be travels, but the zebras just quit calling traveling unless it’s just ridiculously blatant and sometimes even then they let it slide.

ADVERTISEMENT