Does North Carolina Repeat This Season?

Does North Carolina Repeat This Season?

• Yes

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • No

Votes: 64 92.8%

• Total voters
SsLkoMZ.gif

Yeah, no. I mean, they are good enough to get some breaks and do it but if we are betting futures they wouldn't be a good bet compared to many other teams. It would really requite a lot of guys to play way more consistently than they have. It would also mean their bench improved quite a bit between now and March. It is a safe bet Roy has them playing better in March. It may even be a safe bet they go farther than other better teams. Not a good bet they win it all though.

LOVE MY UNC TAR HEELS!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think its wide open this year. Numerous teams have looked very good for stretches, only to crap the bed and lay a stinker. If its not MSU/Duke/or possibly nova---there are a group of 10 or so teams that wont likely be considered a NC contender before they make their run. Shocking take I know

Christ. Seriously? Not a chance. I said before the year they wont even be ranked come March and that may be accurate. Not enough weapons.

Very doubtful. But that’s probably the answer for just about any team this year. No one is that great.

I never realized how much animosity Purdue fans had towards UNC. I'm friends with a Purdue graduate and she is a big basketball fan so we talk hoops all the time. If she harbors the same feelings as many of the dudes on here she hides it well.

I never realized how much animosity Purdue fans had towards UNC. I'm friends with a Purdue graduate and she is a big basketball fan so we talk hoops all the time. If she harbors the same feelings as many of the dudes on here she hides it well.
I'm just blowing you shit. Saw an opportunity to crack a joke and took it. My disdain for Duke runs deep so I'm indifferent toward UNC.

No one is really that good tbh...so yeah they could. So many teams ranked in the top 10 will choke like dogs come march

Reactions: 829305
If I reply in this thread does it mean I’m obsessed with UNC? No I don’t think they repeat but it’s college basketball you never know.

when duke loses, they will be the "team of destiny again by cbs and espin" good lord that crap team was helped all tourney last year and kansas fans still think the sport is legit. haha. gtf over your title envy, this is about the game we love.

last year, a north carolina fan spent the whole season hyping up duke on rr, telling uk fans how "scary" duke was, even he didnt think his team had a chance in march.

Like always cal had his team playing the best basketball in the country in march, but that isnt what espin, emmert and larry nantz and the media want for a national champion. That much was made clear to me in the week before the tournament in 2015

Last edited:
when duke loses, they will be the "team of destiny again by cbs and espin" good lord that crap team was helped all tourney last year and kansas fans still think the sport is legit. haha. gtf over your title envy, this is about the game we love.

last year, a north carolina fan spent the whole season hyping up duke on rr, telling uk fans how "scary" duke was, even he didnt think his team had a chance in march.

Like always cal had his team playing the best basketball in the country in march, but that isnt what espin, emmert and larry nantz and the media want for a national champion. That much was made clear to me in the week before the tournament in 2015

The puzzling thing about this poast is that he edited it.

Reactions: tw3301
Hey Shun! What’s going on my friend? Always good to hear from you. Hope all is well!
Hi DukeRulesBasketball, yes they are my FRIEND. I hope the same for you my FRIEND and the ones you LOVE...SMILE...as always with GODS BLESSINGS.

A good team, not a great one so with that anything past the sweet 16 I’ll be surprised.

This.

Although it wasn't really NBA talent, we lost a ton of talent from last year's team. Repeating was never a realistic outcome.

What on earth did I just read?

Good point. He has figured out how to post youtube videos and how to edit his ramble but still hasn't figured out the quote function.

Yeah but he edited his ramble and it still reads like it does. How do you edit your poast and end up with that?

I'm going with LSD

the biggest rivalry in SPORTS! get a room and dont forget to invite emmert, you dont want him to feel left out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT