ADVERTISEMENT

Do you really want a chicken Coop like Auburn

JMusso72

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2023
Killen
Team
Alabama
Hello, I redescribed because I have became a basketball fan after 50 years of caring only about Alabama football.
Do you really want to put our future on a 10K seating of a chicken coop like the barn has just because we have a new building. We seat 15K now at Coleman. We were sold out every game this season. It’s about winning not who has the newest building. I welcome anyone that doesn’t agree. Just explain to me why we don’t go big and should build a chicken coop because of cost? It’s the future of the program so why rush in now?

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Found it:

aca3aed46e702dc9894dfe089034fcc3.jpg

Doesn’t seem like it would hold 10,000 though…

Hello, I redescribed because I have became a basketball fan after 50 years of caring only about Alabama football.
Do you really want to put our future on a 10K seating of a chicken coop like the barn has just because we have a new building. We seat 15K now at Coleman. We were sold out every game this season. It’s about winning not who has the newest building. I welcome anyone that doesn’t agree. Just explain to me why we don’t go big and should build a chicken coop because of cost? It’s the future of the program so why rush in now?
So, you're saying that you became a bama CBB fan because bama had a good season? Does this mean if bama fell off in CFB you would stop your 50 yr fanship? You sound like a fair weather fan. (bandwagon fan)

Reactions: winin11
So, you're saying that you became a bama CBB fan because bama had a good season? Does this mean if bama fell off in CFB you would stop your 50 yr fanship? You sound like a fair weather fan. (bandwagon fan)
oh shut up, there's nothing wrong with being a bandwagon fan. He's a football guy who started paying attention cause the team was good this year. Nothing wrong with that. And if the team sucks again he has every right to tell bball to get lost and go back to focusing on football only.

Only dummies follow their teams when they are bad. Fans don't owe teams anything, it's the other way around. If a team is crap it' s on them to get better and get their fans to come back and watch, not the other way around.

oh shut up, there's nothing wrong with being a bandwagon fan. He's a football guy who started paying attention cause the team was good this year. Nothing wrong with that. And if the team sucks again he has every right to tell bball to get lost and go back to focusing on football only.

Only dummies follow their teams when they are bad. Fans don't owe teams anything, it's the other way around. If a team is crap it' s on them to get better and get their fans to come back and watch, not the other way around.

Not sure I agree with the whole post but yeah nothing wrong with being interested when the program is finally good for the first time ever

Anyone can do/be what they want, but I don't have to respect it. I'm a Vol if we go 40-0 or 0-40. I don't pick my team by looking up who's in the top 5 in the latest poll.

I have some friends who are just starting with chickens and coops are pretty expensive these days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: winin11
ADVERTISEMENT