ADVERTISEMENT

Crean to be named HC @ Georgia.......

IUfanBorden

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2011
Team
Indiana
Finalizing contract...

Tom Crean is finalizing an agreement to become the next coach at Georgia, sources tell ESPN.

I think it's a good hire for them.
I do to. Good for Crean and his family. He's a decent coach. Not a bad recruiter. If he does what he did at IU, they'll build a statue of him.

John Calipari
Rick Barnes
Frank Martin
Tom Crean
Bruce Pearl
Ben Howland
Avery Johnson
Mike Anderson
Cuonzo Martin
Billy Kennedy
Mike White
Will Wade
Bryce Drew
Kermit Davis

Last edited:
John Calipari
Rick Barnes
Frank Martin
Tom Crean
Bruce Pearl
Ben Howland
Avery Johnson
Mike Anderson
Cuonzo Martin
Billy Kennedy
Mike White
Will Wade
Bryce Drew
Ole Miss - Vacant
Lurk you really don't believe Crean is better than Pearl, do you?? C'mon, man.

Who's the worst coach in the SEC now? Rest of the conference has really upped the ante when it comes to basketball coaches. I approve of this.
Its not Crean. Drew is terrible. I'd put him ahead of Cuonzo, Wade, Anderson and probably Kennedy.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
Its not Crean. Drew is terrible. I'd put him ahead of Cuonzo, Wade, Anderson and probably Kennedy.

Crean's not amazing but he's a solid coach. I think he's a great asset to the SEC as a mid or maybe lower tier coach. It's only when he's supposed to be the flagship coach of the conference like at Indiana that he suffers.

I think you mean Kermit Davis. Winking

Reactions: UGArsenal3
Crean's not amazing but he's a solid coach. I think he's a great asset to the SEC as a mid or maybe lower tier coach. It's only when he's supposed to be the flagship coach of the conference like at Indiana that he suffers.

Completely missed the Kermit Davis hiring.

No, no...I was talking about Billy Kennedy. Well aware Davis was hired at Ole Miss.

ADVERTISEMENT