ADVERTISEMENT

Counting Vacated Wins

I can’t lie…

It feels good.

mDD-ew.gif

If we're counting vacated wins what else am I missing?

@brooky03

Boeheim would have 100 more but still be in 2nd all-time to K. His percentage would go up from 70% to 72%.

More importantly, if we had a Time Machine and the investigation that caused the vacated wins never happened, Fab Melo’s illiterate ass woulda slapped Anthony Davis around in the Championship game.

Boeheim would have 100 more but still be in 2nd all-time to K. His percentage would go up from 70% to 72%.

More importantly, if we had a Time Machine and the investigation that caused the vacated wins never happened, Fab Melo’s illiterate ass woulda slapped Anthony Davis around in the Championship game.
If your aunt had balls, she'd be your uncle.

Imagine where he'd be if he didn't have the guilt of killing that kid hanging over him.

I think Michigan would have the most losses in the national championship game of any program if the fab 5 seasons weren’t vacated. Not sure though.

I think Michigan would have the most losses in the national championship game of any program if the fab 5 seasons weren’t vacated. Not sure though.

UNC has lost 4 title games. KU in 2022, Villanova in 2016, Indiana in 1980 and Markette in 1977.
My cue doesn't work on this old macbook.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
basically as equally ghey as counting helms championships towards your team's title count.

4 tourney titles + 2 Helms + 1 Covid title = 7 national championships

Damn, it feels good to be superior to UConn.

Just read Kentucky football is going to have to vacate their 2021 season including their bowl game. I thought you guys didn't cheat? Weird.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
imagine caring about “cheating” especially in the realm of sports now. My initial post was obv tongue in cheek to some posters here who harp on it constantly.

ADVERTISEMENT