ADVERTISEMENT

Conference rankings - what say you?

The SEC sucks.

The Big XII are wonderful all ten of them.

The Big Ten beats the shit out of everyone.

I think I summed up the shit around here. 😂
You guys are a really good league number 3, nothing to hang your head about.

I actually think there APPEARS to be great parity among “Sweet Sixteen contenders” between the Big XII, SEC, Big Ten, Pac-12 and Big East. ACC looks bad.

The Big 12 is dogshit

what’s your problem with the big 12 and namely KU / us? I see your mockery of KU often lol. All good it’s funny. Taken in stride. trust me we also think we should have more banners hanging….been frustrating. 2010, 2011, 2012, Frank / Devonte teams and 2020 getting covid hosed.

For bball leagues tho….the big 12 has been best bball league over the last few years and you can’t argue that. I’ll take that argument any day. No league has had 4 different teams in final four since 2016. Plus back to back natties in 2020 and 2021 ;). Yes an AP natty baby.

football a solid #3. Definitely not as good as B10 or SEC in that department.

Reactions: hawkit3113
what’s your problem with the big 12 and namely KU / us? I see your mockery of KU often lol. All good it’s funny. Taken in stride. trust me we also think we should have more banners hanging….been frustrating. 2010, 2011, 2012, Frank / Devonte teams and 2020 getting covid hosed.

For bball leagues tho….the big 12 has been best bball league over the last few years and you can’t argue that. I’ll take that argument any day. No league has had 4 different teams in final four since 2016. Plus back to back natties in 2020 and 2021 ;). Yes an AP natty baby.

football a solid #3. Definitely not as good as B10 or SEC in that department.

You have to understand something about Wee Man. He envies anyone who is taller than him. Unfortunately for him, that is almost everyone. 🤣

KU fans claiming 2020 look as pathetic as USC football claiming 2003. AP #1 was pre-BCS and tourney.

I love u hawkit.
Hold up…isn’t this you?

KU finished #1 in 2020 (basically a natty)

no tourney. It’s a natty

Do you have multiple personalities? 😆

I don’t know of any KU fans who actually claim a “title.”

We can, however, say we were the best team that year. No one else has a better argument.

Interesting to look at NET without team names:

1. WCC
2. Pac-12
3. SEC
4. Big XII
5. AAC
6. Big East
7. SEC
8. Big XII
9. Big Ten
10. SEC
11. ACC
12. Big XII
13. Big Ten
14. Pac-12
15. Big XII
16. SEC
17. Big Ten
18. Big East
19. Big Ten
20. Big East
21. WCC
22. SEC
23. Big Ten
24. Big Ten
25. Wyoming

NET is hardly an end-all, and it doesn't take into account that certain conferences have way more teams near the bottom vs. teams log-jammed into the middle, but ... I think it's fairly even.

Hold up…isn’t this you?

KU finished #1 in 2020 (basically a natty)

no tourney. It’s a natty

Do you have multiple personalities? 😆

I don’t know of any KU fans who actually claim a “title.”

We can, however, say we were the best team that year. No one else has a better argument.

giving you sh**. I hear KU friends mention it and the “hang it” hashtag was a thing for months in 2020. Dotson getting “Natty Champs” embroidered on his draft day jacket. lots of people I know in jayhawk nation call it a natty. It’s the “USC football 03 of men’s bball”.

And yes I did say that but also used “basically” and also just said finished #1. Yes KU was the best team that year. I will give that to you.

also,.,,we had you beat in manhattan. No idea how we blew that game and we deserved to win. Still pisses me off bc now after beating ISU we’d be climbing into the tourney bubble. Chicken hawk F**kers.

Interesting to look at NET without team names:

1. WCC
2. Pac-12
3. SEC
4. Big XII
5. AAC
6. Big East
7. SEC
8. Big XII
9. Big Ten
10. SEC
11. ACC
12. Big XII
13. Big Ten
14. Pac-12
15. Big XII
16. SEC
17. Big Ten
18. Big East
19. Big Ten
20. Big East
21. WCC
22. SEC
23. Big Ten
24. Big Ten
25. Wyoming

NET is hardly an end-all, and it doesn't take into account that certain conferences have way more teams near the bottom vs. teams log-jammed into the middle, but ... I think it's fairly even.
Wyoming?????

giving you sh**. I hear KU friends mention it and the “hang it” hashtag was a thing for months in 2020. Dotson getting “Natty Champs” embroidered on his draft day jacket. lots of people I know in jayhawk nation call it a natty. It’s the “USC football 03 of men’s bball”.

And yes I did say that but also used “basically” and also just said finished #1. Yes KU was the best team that year. I will give that to you.

also,.,,we had you beat in manhattan. No idea how we blew that game and we deserved to win. Still pisses me off bc now after beating ISU we’d be climbing into the tourney bubble. Chicken hawk F**kers.
A lot of fans said such things when it happened because they were pissed about the circumstances, and some wanted to hang an AP #1 banner. Your friends probably say that stuff to annoy you. That said, it wouldn’t really be any different than people claiming pre-BCS football titles.

When the game in Manhattan ended, I just smiled, imagining how pissed off those fans must have been. 😆

I think they were on a mission to win it for Self. His dad had just died.

A lot of fans said such things when it happened because they were pissed about the circumstances, and some wanted to hang an AP #1 banner. Your friends probably say that stuff to annoy you. That said, it wouldn’t really be any different than people claiming pre-BCS football titles.

When the game in Manhattan ended, I just smiled, imagining how pissed off those fans must have been. 😆

I think they were on a mission to win it for Self. His dad had just died.
Ya

ADVERTISEMENT