ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K dodging Wake Forest

As i am said. The game will be played. But the loss will go on John's record.
Ah, got it. Assumed the OP meant the game is off.

But still, Duke has played only 1 road game to date? That's a blueblood schedule, all right.

Honestly, it will be interesting to see how Scheyer kind of handles things, though I know it is different than what he will do next year when the program is his.

You could say he struggled in his only time previously coaching the Duke squad. We squeaked out an 83-82 win against Boston College at home. Then again, last year's Duke team wasn't exactly electric.

Reactions: TheGLOV
So here's the real excuse:

Duke had games against Clemson and Notre Dame postponed in late December due to COVID-19 issues within the program. The Blue Devils returned to beat Georgia Tech, but then suffered a home loss to Miami last weekend.

"They were in isolation," Krzyzewski said after the team returned from its pause. "When you have it, you're in isolation, so you're in your room, you're not allowed to do anything. It's not like these guys are getting ahead. It went through just about our whole team. We're not in the shape that we have been in before and so it's going to take some time to ramp up."

Translation: "I ain't gonna take this L"

As i am said. The game will be played. But the loss will go on John's record.
you sure about that? In the NBA if the coach misses the game and an assistant runs the bench the W-L still goes on the head coach’s resume.

Duke looks elite and Banchero is the real deal. Best player in cbb and it isn’t really that close. This is a good wake team, and they’re taking them to the woodshed at wake. Not stoked about our meet up with Duke, I think we lose by 10-15.

Duke looks elite and Banchero is the real deal. Best player in cbb and it isn’t really that close. This is a good wake team, and they’re taking them to the woodshed at wake. Not stoked about our meet up with Duke, I think we lose by 10-15.
steve-harvey-crazy.gif

Well, this thread sure has dropped to the bottom of the page. When threads attack. Love it.

ADVERTISEMENT