ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team

Arent you the one who posted the Quad by Quad win post and Duke's performance this year so far and how if Vaginia moved some of their games to Quad 32, their record would be better?

That. was you, right?

Yeah that was me. But look at post #350. That's what brought Duke into this thread, not me.

Yeah that was me. But look at post #350. That's what brought Duke into this thread, not me.
Oh, but you just decided to do some research on Duke's schedule and Quad 1 vs other Quad wins and comment huh? Yeah, that is totally normal.

Talk about being in someone's head.

Oh, but you just decided to do some research on Duke's schedule and Quad 1 vs other Quad wins and comment huh? Yeah, that is totally normal.

Talk about being in someone's head.

You think doing research on a college basketball team and posting that information on a college basketball message board is abnormal?

I have a PhD in psychology if you ever want some help.

You think doing research on a college basketball team and posting that information on a college basketball message board is abnormal?

I have a PhD in psychology if you ever want some help.
Oh lord. One of those huh? I cant have less respect for you than I do right now.

Professional student. Couldnt get a real job.

And yes, for you to spend that much time on a team that is not your rooting interest is abnormal.

Face it, you thought you could take a dig at Duke and it backfired.

Oh lord. One of those huh? I cant have less respect for you than I do right now.

And yes, for you to spend that much time on a team that is not your rooting interest is abnormal.

Oh no, how will I survive without your respect?

What do you consider a real job?

Big clown team alert for all those that were buying the UCLA hype after a lucky FF run last season. They just lost at home to Oregon, who is one of the worst teams in the Pac-12. Granted, there were no fans in the stands but that's nothing new for UCLA so it's irrelevant. Oregon even completely shit the bed in the last few minutes of regulation and let UCLA force OT. Sooo, basically they just lost to Oregon twice.

Big clown team alert for all those that were buying the UCLA hype after a lucky FF run last season. They just lost at home to Oregon, who is one of the worst teams in the Pac-12. Granted, there were no fans in the stands but that's nothing new for UCLA so it's irrelevant. Oregon even completely shit the bed in the last few minutes of regulation and let UCLA force OT. Sooo, basically they just lost to Oregon twice.
Oregon had been super sketchy all year………but they are far from one of the worst teams in the Pac 12 and probly have a top 3 roster in thebpac 12. They are gonna be one of those teams no one wants to see in march if they make it.

i mean

Harmon
jacob young
Will richardson
Quincy guerrier
Dante

pretty effin solid starting 5 despite the fact that they have some mind boggling losses and are only 10-6

Reactions: dukedevilz
Oregon did try to give that one away in regulation, geeze, jacob young was having none of it tho:

super sketchy all year………but they are far from one of the worst teams in the Pac 12 and probly have a top 3 roster in thebpac 12. They are gonna be one of those teams no one wants to see in march if they make it.

Oregon is looking a lot better lately. Won 4 straight. Their most recent loss was Mid-December to Baylor and honestly they looked pretty solid in that game. Baylor pulled away late, but Oregon didn't play terribly. A few more shots here and there, and they may have had a shot.

I've been very disappointed in Oregon's play, especially in the OOC season. I really thought this team had the talent to make a run at the Final Four. Thought they had perfect offense for spreading teams out and beating others off the dribble. I mean, Richardson, Harmon, Young, Williams and Guerrier!? These five guys ALL started on teams that were either in the Round of 32 or Sweet 16 last year! They should not be playing as poorly as they did

@duckboy33 Is Oregon back to being a formidable team? How do you like your chances of making the tournament?

Oregon did try to give that one away in regulation, geeze, jacob young was having none of it tho:

Hah, right!? Those turnovers in the final minute were egregious.

Wow! Who researches other teams?

giphy.gif

Oregon had been super sketchy all year………but they are far from one of the worst teams in the Pac 12 and probly have a top 3 roster in thebpac 12. They are gonna be one of those teams no one wants to see in march if they make it.

i mean

Harmon
jacob young
Will richardson
Quincy guerrier
Dante

pretty effin solid starting 5 despite the fact that they have some mind boggling losses and are only 10-6
Bruh, I don't care who is on their roster. Oregon is terrible. They even lost to Arizona State (at home). Who does that? If they were in the ACC they would probably be a front-runner, but that's a different story. 😁

We will have to Agree to disagree, they have under achieved and have a few mind boggling losses but they have a pretty talented roster, and arent a “terrible” team imo.

Oregon is looking a lot better lately. Won 4 straight. Their most recent loss was Mid-December to Baylor and honestly they looked pretty solid in that game. Baylor pulled away late, but Oregon didn't play terribly. A few more shots here and there, and they may have had a shot.

I've been very disappointed in Oregon's play, especially in the OOC season. I really thought this team had the talent to make a run at the Final Four. Thought they had perfect offense for spreading teams out and beating others off the dribble. I mean, Richardson, Harmon, Young, Williams and Guerrier!? These five guys ALL started on teams that were either in the Round of 32 or Sweet 16 last year! They should not be playing as poorly as they did

@duckboy33 Is Oregon back to being a formidable team? How do you like your chances of making the tournament?

Hah, right!? Those turnovers in the final minute were egregious.

I’m not sure I would say Oregon is “back” yet. Even though the UCLA win was a big one. Oregon is certainly playing better than they were earlier in the year but that has more to do with how bad Oregon played earlier in the year. I’d argue they are still playing well below their talent level despite the UCLA win.

There’s honestly been two major disappointments for Oregon this year.

1) Guerrier hasn’t played well much this year. He’s obviously talented and has the potential to put it together but it just hasn’t happened much this year. Oregon doesn’t really have many options at his position either so he really needs to play well for Oregon to be good.

2) Will Richardson has been inconsistent. I really believed he was going to take another step forward in his senior year, just like Pritchard and Duarte did. And while he isn’t necessarily playing poorly, he hasn’t taken the step forward that I expected.

Oregon dug themselves a big hole with their OOC. We will see if they can play themselves out of it. UCLA was a big win and they got another road opportunity tonight vs USC. Im just not convinced they are playing at the level they should be. At least not yet

Reactions: dukedevilz
Bruh, I don't care who is on their roster. Oregon is terrible. They even lost to Arizona State (at home). Who does that? If they were in the ACC they would probably be a front-runner, but that's a different story. 😁
The ACC does really suck this year for sure. With that being said, Kentucky is 1-2 against the ACC and one of our easier wins was against Mississippi State who’s near the top of the SEC. The same Mississippi State team that is 5 point favorites against Alabama.

Oklahoma State has come ready to play. My only question is can they maintain this intensity and keep Baylor on their heels? A lot of game left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT