ADVERTISEMENT

Clown team

Oh sorry that was a pic from jokers lst year. So there were 45k(lol i wont even get into how yall have inflated attendence numbers for years) there at that game at some point and no one left early and the stadium looked like that? I mean the players are still on the sidelines so the final whistle hadnt blown for damn sure. And 3rd quarter, 4th quarter, half time, whats the diff? If you leave and quit on ur team before the game is over u arent a die hard based on ur points.

But again i dont blame anyone for leaving a game getting beat by 40, id leave too.

All im sayin is yall were no better “die hard fans” when UK football was in the dumpster like we are now.

Kentucky football still somehow has less accolades lol. Enjoy your recent success (if you could call it that), it’ll be short lived per usual. 😂

Kentucky football still somehow has less accolades lol. Enjoy your recent success (if you could call it that), it’ll be short lived per usual. 😂

Three straight 31+ point beatdowns. Let's take a look at the combined stats for shits and giggles, shall we?

Score: UK 153 - UofL 44 (Louisville has combined for 44 points in 3 games. Kentucky's lowest scoring game was 45 points) 😆
Total yards: 1,633 to 975
Passing yards: 414 to 396
Rushing yards: 1,219 to 579 😆
YPC: 11.2 to 5.1 😆

How does any team let an SEC bottom feeder abuse them like that? 💩

Three straight 31+ point beatdowns. Let's take a look at the combined stats for shits and giggles, shall we?

Score: UK 153 - UofL 44 (Louisville has combined for 44 points in 3 games. Kentucky's lowest scoring game was 45 points) 😆

Don't forget punting. 3 to 15

i don’t think fans should support a bad product. you’re just enabling mediocrity if you do that.

so i dont necessarily agree that not buying tickets when your favorite team is bad means you’re not a good fan. if you have one down season in the midst of a really strong run? sure. that’s a different story. but after multiple seasons of suck in a row it’s better to not continue putting money and time in. ultimately money is what matters to the decision makers so declining ticket sales are the best way to get their attention and force a change.

at least some of the poor attendance in jokers last season or two was because of that very reason. fans were not happy and knew mitch wouldn’t have the balls to make a change unless forced.

Reactions: Villian07
Can't accuse them of being die-hard either. The way they fled their home stadium in droves against UK with about half the game left is proof of that.
23 of 26 board members at UofL are now UK graduates.

Until that changes they will make sure we suck.

No other school has to deal with a rival derailing them from the inside.

We are stuck with a UK president
And a UK athletic director

Then two fcs coaches

They wanted Louisville sports to die and they have done it.

i don’t think fans should support a bad product. you’re just enabling mediocrity if you do that.

so i dont necessarily agree that not buying tickets when your favorite team is bad means you’re not a good fan. if you have one down season in the midst of a really strong run? sure. that’s a different story. but after multiple seasons of suck in a row it’s better to not continue putting money and time in. ultimately money is what matters to the decision makers so declining ticket sales are the best way to get their attention and force a change.

at least some of the poor attendance in jokers last season or two was because of that very reason. fans were not happy and knew mitch wouldn’t have the balls to make a change unless forced.
Agreed 1000%

23 of 26 board members at UofL are now UK graduates.

Until that changes they will make sure we suck.

No other school has to deal with a rival derailing them from the inside.

We are stuck with a UK president
And a UK athletic director

Then two fcs coaches

They wanted Louisville sports to die and they have done it.
That would never happen at UK with UL grads.

Reactions: beasleythecard
That would never happen at UK with UL grads.
It is 300 plus schools and I bet Louisville is the only one.

All of this came to be after the Adidas deal.

They then quickly ended Louisvilles money deal with the yum center and then the adidas deal.

After seeing the building of the campus and all sports thriving this new UK board appointed by bevin has wiped away all progress and stuck a UK grad at every key position.

And now we are stuck with inept coaches in football and basketball.

UK has neutered the university of Louisville from the inside.....

Its sickening.

And most likely illegal practice and someone may go to prison because of it.

They then quickly ended Louisvilles money deal with the yum center and then the adidas deal.

After seeing the building of the campus and all sports thriving this new UK board appointed by bevin has wiped away all progress and stuck a UK grad at every key position.

Its sickening.

Hard to imagine a rival could pull that off.

Its sickening.

They're going to change the name to UK-L. then the L's will be up again.... The L sign use to be used for loser....

Well the job is complete. We will suck balls for decades.

Was a great run though
It's like we took your will as well.
200.gif

You'll be back to winning two games in a row again and being king of the bluegrass.

I had tickets to that game. Won them. I gave them away. Memphis games are hard to get in and out of. FedEx Forum opens out onto Beale. Beale is in-between parking garages and FedEx.

If they win, they're drunk, feel great and "ready to go". Lose and everyone's drunk and "ready to go".

For the love of all holy don't park behind Fedex. Choose Beale and the traffic.

Imagine bragging about wins over Louisville during the Satterfield era. Good lord. One of your all’s best seasons in god knows how long, and just a Citrus Bowl. 🤣

Imagine bragging about wins over Louisville during the Satterfield era. Good lord. One of your all’s best seasons in god knows how long, and just a Citrus Bowl. 🤣
Who's bragging? It's a condolences post. 3-point favorites... 😆

Who's bragging? It's a condolences post. 3-point favorites... 😆
I don’t recall us bragging beating you guys like a drum in past, but it was an expected victory. So I guess I answered my own question lol. Stoops has done a great job, so enjoy it while it lasts. These days in cfb, coaches apparently only stick around so long. Which is pretty sad.

I don’t recall us bragging beating you guys like a drum in past, but it was an expected victory. So I guess I answered my own question lol. Stoops has done a great job, so enjoy it while it lasts. These days in cfb, coaches apparently only stick around so long. Which is pretty sad.
We laughed at them. They laugh at us.

Somebody is always laughing.

Some laugh while winning or losing.

It is a healthy thing.

It's probably a good thing for Louisville that they are getting a new pres and AD, because now Satterfield's days are numbered. He'll be gone by the end of next season, if not sooner.

Reactions: Villian07
It's probably a good thing for Louisville that they are getting a new pres and AD, because now Satterfield's days are numbered. He'll be gone by the end of next season, if not sooner.
Possibly. I hope he’s gone tbh, but I feel like they’ll keep him another year or two to lower the buyout. Aside from his abysmal play calling, my biggest problem with Satterthorpe is he can’t recruit worth a shit.

Can’t remember the last time we did the laughing
Joker Phillips says hello. Hell, even in Stoops first few years, I had Louisville fans tell me Stoops Troops was a joke. There was a point in his 4th year where I would have agreed with them. But he's been really hot here ever since. Can't tell you if UK football will be relevant when he leaves, but I am sure as hell enjoying this ride while I can.

Reactions: RipThru
Joker Phillips says hello. Hell, even in Stoops first few years, I had Louisville fans tell me Stoops Troops was a joke. There was a point in his 4th year where I would have agreed with them. But he's been really hot here ever since. Can't tell you if UK football will be relevant when he leaves, but I am sure as hell enjoying this ride while I can.
Seems like such a long time ago. Even when we had LJ we still lost a game I think. I hope we take the time to hire someone decent. If stoops keeps it up, he’ll probably get a call from a big time SEC school tbh if he hasn’t already. I remember when C Strong left. It sucked.

Possibly. I hope he’s gone tbh, but I feel like they’ll keep him another year or two to lower the buyout. Aside from his abysmal play calling, my biggest problem with Satterthorpe is he can’t recruit worth a shit.
Last game is the first I can remember in a while where the sheer size and athleticism (across the board), a team out physical ya'll. We beat y'alls dick all game long. Beat it in the trenches, beat in the back field. Just a complete manhandling.

Reactions: UL_1986
I laughed like hell when yall gave him and extension after a 2-10 season, but obv worked out very well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT