ADVERTISEMENT

*** Cards @ Cats Game Thread ***

All you can do is laugh, honestly. Like just watching how bad the show this team and Padgett has put on is hilarious. I cant help but laugh

Padgett is definitely a rookie coach... the refs have been calling reach ins on drives all day and yet UL just keeps on doing it ....

Reactions: mebeblue2
Damn I feel bad for Anas after today. Been dunked on and put on skates and now fouled out.

I think this says more about Louisville than it does UK. I'm still not sold on Kentucky this season, but I did not think UL was as bad as they look right now.

I dont care if Louisville lost this game by 5-10.

I dont care WHO the coach is, you do NOT get blown out by 30+.

I cant remember the last time Louisville lost by 20-25+

Yeah, good call Ramsey. Padgett is a better coach than Calipari. What a fvcking joke that guy is.

Reactions: catman111
He’s in your head if you’re talking about him on here, win Ramsey.
Not at all. I just think it was a stupid thing to say. The product they've both put on the floor today affirms that notion. Calipari has gone in dry on Padgett. Next season will be even more fun, since we'll have a better team, and UL, well ... You guys are going to be trash, again.

Reactions: catman111
One thing I learned in this game...if youre the white McMahon kid you can draw charges simply bc you aren't as athletic as everyone else.

Dont act like you’re workd beaters now that you beat us. We arent good. We’re 0-3 against top 25, 1 being at home.

You could very well lose 4 of your next 6. The opposing team is favored in every road game besides USCjr

Clever you come out of the woodwork once you guys pull ahead. Cute.[/QUOT

“Once you guys pull ahead”? It wasn’t a game after about 10 minutes. I was watching the game, which is why I was “in the woodwork”. Anyway, you guys getting used to this yet?

ADVERTISEMENT