ADVERTISEMENT

Cant wait to hear how good the Big 10 is over and over every year

Big Ten sucks in the tourney for sure. That's nothing new. ACC was crap this year though and it's probably only going to get worse. Wish UNC could find a way to get to the SEC.

My only problem with the B1G being overrated every year is I let this board convince me the teams might actually do well in the tournament. Does some damage to my brackets.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
That's why your name is FaithPlusOne

30-E29-F58-3-E97-4570-AEBC-9-A68-CB82-E091.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
The problem is the dog shit B1G keeps getting 8 teams in while the dog shit ACC keeps getting 5 teams in. That's why OP made this thread.
This year though, I mean c'mon Mossy----the ACC wasn't very good. Your best seed was a 4...Everyone is out except Miami---unless Pitt comes back from this undressing Xavier is giving them.

Purdue really gave the B10 a black eye,here....But everyone knew they were flawed.

Of the 8 teams from the B10 that got in---who would you have left out? Who else from the ACC would you have put in?

Reactions: jhmossy
This post happened...

Yikes

Unc was 2-1 vs the big ten. The acc won the challenge. Like lol?
Remind me who that loss was against?

Conference challenges are misleading, and have very little bearing. If games were @ a neutral site, I'd put more stock in it.

Okie Lite would've been Top 3 or 4 B1G

Committee is embarrassing
Why? Lost @ home to So. Illinois. Lost to UCF....Then lost to everyone in the OOC that had a pulse: UConn and Va. tech. They did not beat one team in the B12 that was over .500 .

Six of their 8 conference wins came against teams that went 17-54 in the league.

Come on, beautiful....

This year though, I mean c'mon Mossy----the ACC wasn't very good. Your best seed was a 4...Everyone is out except Miami---unless Pitt comes back from this undressing Xavier is giving them.

Purdue really gave the B10 a black eye,here....But everyone knew they were flawed.

Of the 8 teams from the B10 that got in---who would you have left out? Who else from the ACC would you have put in?

I think Clemson should have gotten in. I know they had some bad losses early on but 14-6 in the ACC should not be left out. Idk enough the B1G teams to suggest any being left out. Just feel like ACC should have gotten at least one more, maybe 2. But yeah I don’t know who you remove. Just hate that nonconference has such a strong influence on metrics that filter into conference play.

I think Clemson should have gotten in. I know they had some bad losses early on but 14-6 in the ACC should not be left out. Idk enough the B1G teams to suggest any being left out. Just feel like ACC should have gotten at least one more, maybe 2. But yeah I don’t know who you remove. Just hate that nonconference has such a strong influence on metrics that filter into conference play.
Yeah I hate the emphasis put on OOC games----more so than conference games. Its tougher to win inside the conference.

Clemson at 14-6 should have been in...But the ACC being "down", combined with some bad losses, possibly shrunk those 14 wins? But I agree----Any team that gets 14 conference wins, in a P5 conference, has to make the NCAAT.

Reactions: jhmossy
Remind me who that loss was against?

Conference challenges are misleading, and have very little bearing. If games were @ a neutral site, I'd put more stock in it.
I understand this thread is triggering for you because I correctly called out your Hoosiers getting rolled by Miami beforehand and you knew the upset was gonna happen so you couldn't even refute it. That had to be infuriating.

However, UNC was also 2-0 against the big ten on neutral sites this season.

I understand this thread is triggering for you because I correctly called out your Hoosiers getting rolled by Miami beforehand and you knew the upset was gonna happen so you couldn't even refute it. That had to be infuriating.

Iowa is 4-1 vs NC all time. What's your point?

The big ten has 6 teams seeded 7-10. They went 4-2 in those toss ups type games. Northwestern player UCLA tough in a loss and Penn state played Texas tough in a loss.

Not going to have tourney success with 75% of your teams having to play a 1 or 2 seed in second round

The big ten has 6 teams seeded 7-10. They went 4-2 in those toss ups type games. Northwestern player UCLA tough in a loss and Penn state played Texas tough in a loss.

Not going to have tourney success with 75% of your teams having to play a 1 or 2 seed in second round
Not gonna have success playing 16 seeds. 0-1 versus them in those toss up games.

They lost to Louisville late in the year, they get what they deserve.

Not gonna have success playing 16 seeds. 0-1 versus them in those toss up games.
Agreed. Purdue is the worst team in tourney history.

But having only two teams get seeds better than a 7…the big ten was insanely deep. Like literally 10-12 solid teams. But they very top doesn’t have elite squads.

Before the tourney started I bet the big ten would get under 2.5 teams. I figured one of the Indiana teams and one other

Why would I be triggered? I'm getting ready to watch IU actually PLAY in the NCAAT....Not pretending IF they got in.

Tough talk from somebody whose conference won’t even be around anymore in a few years and who’d love to join the B1G lmao

Reactions: hawkit3113
This is a really bad look for the B1G. Same number of Sweet 16 teams as ACC despite getting 3 more teams in.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT