ADVERTISEMENT

Build your debate team

@hailtoyourvictor Did I ever tell you that you are okay?

You are.

Your taste in college football sucks, but you are a fine person.

One of my best friends in high school, college and life had a daughter who graduated in Medicine from Michigan. We are still trying to correct her direction in sports. It is hard! She keep sending us disgusting pictures of football games. Geeze it is hard to take.

After we get her corrected we are coming after your ass.;)

Reactions: dtgold88

You are.

One of my best friends in high school, college and life had a daughter who graduated in Medicine from Michigan. We are still trying to correct her direction in sports. It is hard! She keep sending us disgusting pictures of football games. Geeze it is hard to take.

as long as its after and not in

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace

You are.

You are too, Bert. What’s wrong with Michigan??

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
giphy.gif

For me:

Hail---Research. No one better on rivals in finding shit to "get your ass".

Bert---Experience. Intelligent as fvck; yes, he is.

Myself--I mean really....Think I'm not going to be on MY team? Shiiiiiit.

TheDude---Smart. Well spoken. The Brains of the team.

And finally......Oh, yes--------Gilligan. You need this type of dude. He'll confuse your opponent with meaningless rants, and tons of bullshit stats, etc, etc...that are totally irrelevant to the subject.

My team. Lets roll.

Yes back to back Big Ten tournament titles, sweet 16s, and a national championship appearance. I hope nothing about that changes.
Oops......forgot I was on the basketball board. I was speaking of the best sport, of course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT