ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Weber's biggest game since 05 Finals?

I'm not sure I believe but someone said on the radio that in fourteen years KU has never had a player foul out in Allen Fieldhouse

It’s a good thing you don’t believe it cause it’s not remotely true. Regarding the fouls, the home team usually gets the benefit of doubt. KSU didn’t help themselves though with their shot selection. Too many jumpers, not enough driving to the rim.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Lmfao @Jaycg15 and the ILLINI. Your program is total trash.

KSU is better with a coach you fired, hahahaha
This aged well.

Wonder who helped put us there. Meanwhile, Iowa has the most mediocre coach in the league locked in. Enjoy that. The rest of the league sure is.

Living in that little triggered skull rent free.

This aged well.

Wonder who helped put us there. Meanwhile, Iowa has the most mediocre coach in the league locked in. Enjoy that. The rest of the league sure is.

Living in that little triggered skull rent free.
Lol Iowa was picked to finish 10th in the Big Ten with a losing record.

Aside from Purdue (if they win the B10), Iowa is the most-overachieving team in the Big Ten this year, and McCaffrey will be among the nominees for COY. (that last part isn't an opinion)

Sit down.

Reactions: hawkit3113
I really hope that wasn't one of you guys shaking that paper in that K State dude's face, lol.

That was actually one of the most popular local radio guys. Laughing

He’s apologizing on the radio to all the K-State fans wielding pitchforks.

Reactions: toonces11
That was actually one of the most popular local radio guys. Laughing

He’s apologizing on the radio to all the K-State fans wielding pitchforks.
Not sure why they would have their pitchforks out. Considering how their fans and players have acted, what Bukaty did was extremely mild.

Not sure why they would have their pitchforks out. Considering how their fans and players have acted, what Bukaty did was extremely mild.

Their hatred runs deep. Almost matched by our (or at least my) indifference.

https://collegebasketball.nbcsports...ssees-done-michigans-done-texas-tech-is-back/

"Tonight’s game in Phog Allen Fieldhouse might just be the biggest game that Bruce Weber has coached since he took Bill Self’s Illinois team to the national title game in 2005. He’s going into Lawrence with a one-game lead on Texas Tech and a two-game lead on Kansas in the race to be the first team to win an outright Big 12 title since 2004, the first year that Self was at Kansas after leaving the Illini.

And the game couldn’t come at a better time.

Kansas is coming off of a 29 point loss at Texas Tech on Saturday. Kansas State is coming off of a 39 point win over Oklahoma State. They haven’t won in Lawrence since 2006. This is the game-changer."

When Weber was coach of Southern Illinois - in Syracuse in 2002 for Sweet 16 - he sold me his tickets - face value for the popo, after UConn beat them Friday night...

I sat directly behind Billy Packer and Jim Nantz when Terps beat UConn to reach Final 4. Those dancin Salukis - oh my my...

ADVERTISEMENT