ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny has no heart

I'd like that.
hug-me-venny-etienne.gif

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
THIS.....

No the vaccine isn't responsible for everything---of course not. SOmetimes, shit happens. Perfectly healthy, and BOOM----cardiac arrest. The heart is a very, very delicate organ. It doesn't take much to **** it up.

BUT...to dismiss the vaccine doesn't cause these issues is reckless. Because it does.
What's the purpose of pointing out that the vaccine can in very rare situations cause heart issues? At the end of the day, COVID is still a bigger risk than the vaccine even though the virus itself is an extremely minor risk for someone who's young and healthy.

1) Masks don't prevent infection.
2) The vaccine doesn't prevent infection.
3) The vaccine seriously reduces your risk of hospitalization which is vital if you're an at-risk person.
4) The vaccine, just like any other vaccine, has caused some fatal results for an extremely small subset of people. Overall its worth whatever risk it poses to take simply because the alternative is worse.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Idk. It's hard to not be sceptical when the conspiracy theorist fascist Nazi racist climate deniers are right so much. Especially when it comes to COVID.

Its like the current statistic people are celebrating is the unvaccinated are dying in such a large percentage but they are happy since it's those darn right wing extremists that are dying. Didn't they say a few months ago that even if you had the vaccine and 14 boosters if you hadn't had one on the last 3 months you were "unvaccinated'?

What's the purpose of pointing out that the vaccine can in very rare situations cause heart issues? At the end of the day, COVID is still a bigger risk than the vaccine even though the virus itself is an extremely minor risk for someone who's young and healthy.

3) The vaccine seriously reduces your risk of hospitalization which is vital if you're an at-risk person.
4) The vaccine, just like any other vaccine, has caused some fatal results for an extremely small subset of people. Overall its worth whatever risk it poses to take simply because the alternative is worse.
Believe what you want. Those in charge of the vaccine, and its production, have been shown , well not to be so trustworthy. Glad I passed on it. I took the safer more reliable route...

I got COVID.

Also, how do you know its a rare occassion?

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Idk. It's hard to not be sceptical when the conspiracy theorist fascist Nazi racist climate deniers are right so much. Especially when it comes to COVID.

Its like the current statistic people are celebrating is the unvaccinated are dying in such a large percentage but they are happy since it's those darn right wing extremists that are dying. Didn't they say a few months ago that even if you had the vaccine and 14 boosters if you hadn't had one on the last 3 months you were "unvaccinated'?
I quite listening when the media stated that Black Lives matter rallie/riotss did not cause wide spread of COVID.....then a while later, THE SAME media outlet reported that Turmp Rally's were responsible for over 30,000 COVID cases.. 🤣 🤣 ..

I mean you cannot make this shit up.

I trust.................

ME.

MD here:

I would bet money Bronny has Hyperteophic or idiopathic cardiomyopathy. It’s something he would’ve been born with that is the most frequent cause of Cardiac arrest in young athletes. Essentially the septum of the heart is too big causing the heart to dilate over time.

Hamlin had commotio cordis due to contact trauma at the perfectly wrong time. Not something structurally wrong with his heart

Keonte had an anatomical problem with his heart like Bronny probably does and there was a story that KSU was the ONLY college that even considered clearing him to play and even that had some hurdles.

Unfortunately his career is most likely in jeopardy and at a minimum no team will consider giving him a 1st round pick. There is no procedure to fix hypertrophic cardiomyopathy if that’s what he has.

Believe what you want. Those in charge of the vaccine, and its production, have been shown , well not to be so trustworthy. Glad I passed on it. I took the safer more reliable route...

I got COVID.

Also, how do you know its a rare occassion?
He has no idea how rare it is. He’s just parroting the CDC. Anyone who still trusts the CDC isn’t worth debating. Imagine still trusting a quasi-government agency that’s been caught in numerous lies/untruths, receives millions in earmarked donations from Pharma, owns 100+ vaccine-related patents, and lost numerous employees recently due to bogus science.

It’s almost as brilliant as trusting a news report on vaccine safety sponsored by Pfizer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden

The alternative is not even close to worse. Even the CDC has admitted that the death toll was vastly overstated. Covid kills almost no one. Dying “with” Covid is very different than dying “from” Covid. Joe Blow’s death certificate proves nothing. There were car crash victims labeled as Covid deaths.

What makes you say it’s an extremely small subset, btw? Our gov’t isn’t even performing autopsies. The autopsies that have been performed have had awful results. In a recent study of over 350 independent autopsies of people who died after vaccination, 74% were found to have been caused by the vaccine or significantly contributed to.

You can either trust the (actual) science or trust an agency with blatant conflicts of interest and zero credibility left.

Last edited:

Bingo

We know about as much about “Long Covid” as we know about “Long Covid Vaccine.” Which is nothing, because you were a guinea pig in an experiment. We do know the vaccines have caused cardiac deaths and serious injuries.

No one said that everything is connected to the vaccine. The problem is that people like you connect NOTHING to the vaccine.
Wrong. We know there are issues with virtually every vaccine out there. However the risks are smaller than the actual covid disease itself. That’s what you people don’t understand. Covid has done far more damage than the vaccines and yet we still have people like you who ignore it.

Wrong. We know there are issues with virtually every vaccine out there. However the risks are smaller than the actual covid disease itself. That’s what you people don’t understand. Covid has done far more damage than the vaccines and yet we still have people like you who ignore it.

There have been far more adverse events reported to VAERS for this vaccine than all others combined since it was created 30+ years ago. 40% of V-Safe users reported being sick enough to miss a day of work or school at a minimum. A study of hundreds of pathology reports found that 74% of the bodies studied were either killed by the vaccine or it was a significant contributor.

I could go all day, and your only counter will be “the CDC sez….”

There have been far more adverse events reported to VAERS for this vaccine than all others combined since it was created 30+ years ago. 40% of V-Safe users reported being sick enough to miss a day of work or school at a minimum. A study of hundreds of pathology reports found that 74% of the bodies studied were either killed by the vaccine or it was a significant contributor.

I could go all day, and your only counter will be “the CDC sez….”
Pillow Guy says what?

It's more fun to believe/discuss in conspiracy theories about him.

I heard Bronny is somehow involved with the Obama's chef.

I just hope Bronny gets to play. Getting to see a someone play with their father in the NBA would be awesome.

Plus it doesn't matter if he is horrible, average, or great the story and people's complaints will be amazing.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It's more fun to believe/discuss in conspiracy theories about him.

I heard Bronny is somehow involved with the Obama's chef.

I'm not sure how it would be a "conspiracy theory" to suggest that a product known to cause heart issues in young people may have caused a heart issue in a young person. Especially when it's the second player on his own TEAM. Statistically, that's extremely unlikely to happen. As I'm sure you know.

But I don't think anyone claimed there was strong evidence that it was vaccine-related. A few people just mentioned it as a possibility.

Reactions: I am stupid
I think my definition of a conspiracy theory isn't as negative as most peoples or how you are interpreting it.

It definitely could have been vaccine related. Or could just be COVID related. Or could have been birth defect never caught. I don't think any of those scenarios are crazy, but only one would qualify as a conspiracy. Mainly because "they"( the vaccine makers and gov)try to deny vaccines may cause heart issues.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
I think my definition of a conspiracy theory isn't as negative as most peoples or how you are interpreting it.

It definitely could have been vaccine related. Or could just be COVID related. Or could have been birth defect never caught. I don't think any of those scenarios are crazy, but only one would qualify as a conspiracy. Mainly because "they"( the vaccine makers and gov)try to deny vaccines may cause heart issues.

Well, I think they all admit that it happens, but they claim it's extremely rare.

Reactions: I am stupid
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT