ADVERTISEMENT

Blue Blood question

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
Question for Kentucky, Duke, UNC and Kansas fans, which non conference Blue bloodied rival do you least like? Also, which non Blue blooded rival do you least dislike?

Dislike Duke the most followed by Kentucky and then North Carolina.

Reactions: della
I don't dislike any of the Blue Bloods.

I do think it's easier to not cheer for Duke more than the others tho 😅.

I think Roy prob helped with some bias, no shame. I also think I'll like Duke more now that K has retired.

* Just want to add that I respect any program that's willing to put-in for college hoops, hating a Blue Blood would kinda counter all that.

Dislike Duke. I'm pretty indifferent on Kentucky and Kansas. I don't actively pull for either but can certainly enjoy watching them when they have exciting teams.

I don’t really dislike any of them. I would say back when IU was considered a blue blood they would’ve been my pick but they haven’t been at that status for a long long time. As far as that I like, like I said, I don’t really dislike any of the blue bloods but I’d say for me KU would be the pick if I had to pick one to like better than the rest.

Come game time and one of them are playing Kentucky, that is the one I dislike the most, other than that I respect all of them della.

Reactions: KisteK and cooljeff
Come game time and one of them are playing Kentucky, that is the one I dislike the most, other than that I respect all of them della.
I never brought up respect, I'm looking for emotion CD.

I hate bama. I am against them in everything and against them vs anyone. If bama winning against someone would help UT to achieve something, I will still root against them.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

I hate bama. I am against them in everything and against them vs anyone. If bama winning against someone would help UT to achieve something, I will still root against them.

I am (nearly) this way with Mizzery.

Reactions: cdbearde and della

Young Lady, I am not emotional about any team or person on this board , but to be honest with you. If me and you were setting beside each other while UT and UK were playing each other, you would see more passion than you have ever experienced.
You are a fun poster to read and follow, you are like have said, smart and witty, but in "PERSON" you would not hold a light to my old butt during a game between UT and UK. ;) 👍

Edit
Just ask my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young Lady, I am not emotional about any team or person on this board , but to be honest with you. If me and you were setting beside each other while UT and UK were playing each other, you would see more passion than you have ever experienced.
You are a fun poster to read and follow, you are like have said, smart and witty, but in "PERSON" you would not hold a light to my old butt during a game between UT and UK. ;) 👍

Edit
Just ask my wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad to hear there is some passion there.

I would say that a UT game is life or death for me, but it much more important than that.😝

Least like: duke

least dislike: unc

indifferent on Kentucky, unless we are playing them

Indiana doesn’t count anymore nor does ucla

Reactions: della
Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad to hear there is some passion there.

I would say that a UT game is life or death for me, but it much more important than that.😝
I don't know what are saying, what I am seeing, I would never kill you I promise, I may put you over my knee and spank your butt. That of course if that would okay with your better half's approval. 🤣 I bet he might find that enjoyable, but just saying. 🤣🤣🤣
And I am having fun with you girl.

I don't know what are saying, what I am seeing, I would never kill you I promise, I may put you over my knee and spank your butt. That of course if that would okay with your better half's approval. 🤣 I bet he might find that enjoyable, but just saying. 🤣🤣🤣
And I am having fun with you girl.
I was telling you how important UT games are to me.

• Haha
Yes you are.

UK fans are GREAT people. jumpingsmile
30291717.gif

Speaking of Kentucky, what are your thoughts on this guy?

Chiefs could use some competition at RT, but I hear he's expected to play RG in the NFL.

Speaking of Kentucky, what are your thoughts on this guy?

Chiefs could use some competition at RT, but I hear he's expected to play RG in the NFL.

One of my favorite players on the team and that's something for playing on the Offensive line. Absolute stud. I thought he would get drafted before Fortner which also played Oline.

Yea dudes a stud for sure. Uk had amazing line talent last year, offensive and defensive, and it showed in th draft.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT