ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Self needs to tighten it up

dgreen3526

Aug 5, 2012
if your a blue blood/coach of a blue blood and even lesser tier schools, we know they pay recruits to come play for them. Why in the actual F does Self/KU annually get caught up and have someone get busted and ruled ineligible. What the hell is he doing wrong???? Mclemore, traylor, Selby, Cliff Alexander, Diallo, Preston, DeSousa, etc etc. I don’t get it. Help me understand ‍♂️

if your a blue blood/coach of a blue blood and even lesser tier schools, we know they pay recruits to come play for them. Why in the actual F does Self/KU annually get caught up and have someone get busted and ruled ineligible. What the hell is he doing wrong???? Mclemore, traylor, Selby, Cliff Alexander, Diallo, Preston, DeSousa, etc etc. I don’t get it. Help me understand ‍♂️
It's Adidas, bruh. Kansas needs to drop them.

Well, it's "you're"..
Are there "blue blood coach"es?
When you live and play in Kansas, you're gonna catch some dumbs when offering cash for play.

Not shocking you don't understand..

But you didn't ask me.

Reactions: dgreen3526
McLemore and Traylor had academic issues that made them partial qualifiers.

Selby took some clothes and other stuff from a family friend that was deemed improper.

Alexander's mom took out a loan against his future earnings after he was already playing for KU.

Diallo had academic issues from Africa that the NCAA took forever to settle and then tried to play it off by saying his guardian paid for a cell phone bill. Dumb stuff really.

Preston's family is dumb....Really dumb.

De Sousa allegedly got paid by UA. Not connected to KU and Self at all.

Well, it's "you're"..
Are there "blue blood coach"es?
When you live and play in Kansas, you're gonna catch some dumbs when offering cash for play.

Not shocking you don't understand..

But you didn't ask me.
This guy...

McLemore and Traylor had academic issues that made them partial qualifiers.

Selby took some clothes and other stuff from a family friend that was deemed improper.

Alexander's mom took out a loan against his future earnings after he was already playing for KU.

Diallo had academic issues from Africa that the NCAA took forever to settle and then tried to play it off by saying his guardian paid for a cell phone bill. Dumb stuff really.

Preston's family is dumb....Really dumb.

De Sousa allegedly got paid by UA. Not connected to KU and Self at all.
We can slice it any way you want. Fact is..

ADVERTISEMENT