ADVERTISEMENT

Big east projected to have more teams in tourney than big xii/ sec

Aberdale

Dec 29, 2019
How long can America keep disrespecting the 2nd best conference in cbb?

Idk I’m not sure how many of their teams gave a guy a lifelong contract either tho - just to flame out as you say for the past decade
I think UL has as many titles vacated this century as B1G has titles.

You're an "SEC fan" so I'm sure you find this funny.

Just curious, but why did you decide to abandon your team and conference and become someone you're not?

Genuinely interested.
Low key I have no idea who this mono guy is. I think people are just shocked when they see I’m a level headed sec fan. I’m like a unicorn.

can you answer why Kentucky gave a guy a lifetime contract to bring zero championships in a decade? Probably a bad decision right.

Low key I have no idea who this mono guy is. I think people are just shocked when they see I’m a level headed sec fan. I’m like a unicorn.

can you answer why Kentucky gave a guy a lifetime contract to bring zero championships in a decade? Probably a bad decision right.
OK guy. My dude's in Columbus would cringe at pretending to be an SEC fan. I understand when someone gets to you so hard....

you keep dodging the calapari question that's pretty cringe tbh
You do know UK will take OSU's coach when HOF Calipari retires right?

Dude is currently auditioning for the UK job. He'd walk I-71 to 75 if given the chance.

Do you think Kentucky will give him a lifetime contract to win zero titles for decades too
UK does have the money to do so. Perks you know.

No team in the B1G could keep their coach if UK came knocking.

Oh, but you're a self proclaimed "SEC fan" (that has to suck), so you know this.

UK does have the money to do so. Perks you know.
seems like the fans are content with the lack of titles over the past decade also. Might as well burn the money in barrels, maybe that will attract a coach that can win a title again. Probably a better chance than Kentucky's current chances tbh

seems like the fans are content with the lack of titles over the past decade also. Might as well burn the money in barrels, maybe that will attract a coach that can win a title again. Probably a better chance than Kentucky's current chances tbh
Compared to other schools we're doing ok.

(your chance here to hide behind someone else)

How long can America keep disrespecting the 2nd best conference in cbb?
Sorry for bogarting your thread, I'll just pass over from here on out. Have fun and peace.

For real though, I've always been a fan of your team.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aberdale
Big Ten has the title drought we all know about, but let’s not pretend like Second Round flameouts have been the rule rather than the exception. Half the league has made it to the NC Game since 2000, after all.
Argument gets stale....

Is your conference better/stronger b/c "A"team,or two(UK/Florida) won titles? Or does sending 6 DIFFERENT teams to the title game,with one title, show more strength?

So this is a Big 10 homer masquerading as an “SEC fan?”

Pitiful.

Big 10 way over rated Gavitt games against Big East BE 6 small 10 2 SEC is the best conference this yr.

This is a sad state of affairs mono. Not getting enough attention on the football board so you come slumming over here? Ohio State doesn't get to talk shit about basketball after y'all turned yellow and canceled on us.

This is mono? Lmao things make sense now.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Big ten leads the pack with 9

b10 longest natty drought I think. They’ve been to a bunch of final fours over last 20 years. But can’t get it done. So congrats on the final fours but b10 needs to hang one soon - Sparty, Illinois or Purdue .

ADVERTISEMENT