ADVERTISEMENT

Best thread ever

JimboBBN

Jan 26, 2016
The Bluegrass State
Team
Kentucky
Post pictures of your dogs/cats or other pets ITT. Because you’re a communist if you don’t like pets, and I could always use more dog pictures in my life.

This is my boy Apollo! He’s a Lab/German Shepherd mix. Just turned a year old in April. He’s the bestest boy around :) very loyal and very smart. Adopted him in February from the Kentucky Humane Society, and I couldn’t have made a better decision! He’s my best buddy.

24946ACE-6D84-4449-8EFD-A4CBD261FE7B_zpsztuc0eie.jpeg

ED69BF0C-9A87-4F00-B33A-99C6840CC871_zps9jpdatue.jpeg

03A59BF8-3563-43ED-916F-B5078EC5DB82_zpstgmq1zmb.jpeg

41860BFC-61F2-4D01-A0B9-F59CD05FCBAD_zpsn0vhqfod.jpeg

Last edited:
My wife fosters kittens time to time, but our cat is a solid 16 lbs black male cat built like a tank. Bowling ball head, thick neck and broad shoulders. He looks and acts like a smaller pitbull. I've watched him catch full grown rabbits, crows, and foxes and bring them to house.

Reactions: treyforuk
You’re telling me. Had to put a lot of work in my home. Previous owner didn’t take very good care of anything.

In the middle of a complete reno of our first level so i feel ya. Feels like its never going to end.

We have some cats. I'm not really into pets but one day while I was at work my wife sent me a picture of our house and two cats running up our deck. Obviously, she bought some cats. One of them was eaten by a coyote, which sucked because it was the one that ate moles. Now we keep the inside if we are home and at night. They have grown on me.

https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

https://imgflip.com/gif-maker

We have some cats. I'm not really into pets but one day while I was at work my wife sent me a picture of our house and two cats running up our deck. Obviously, she bought some cats. One of them was eaten by a coyote, which sucked because it was the one that ate moles. Now we keep the inside if we are home and at night. They have grown on me.

via Imgflip GIF Maker
Back when my wife and I moved in together (before we were married) she had a cat. She didn't want him to go outside and I didn't want him to be inside all of the time. I finally talked her into letting the cat outside and that little bastard never came back. That was a traumatic experience, I think she would have left me over that if we hadn't just signed a two year lease and had just got settled in. Haha.

Reactions: I am stupid
@JimboBBN , we don't have any pets right now. My dog made it to 15 years old and I had to have her put down. She was having seizures a lot and she never came back from her last one. It was actually on Christmas morning 4 years ago.

tenor.gif

I always said I wouldn't cry when she died, but I cried. I am a big pussy.

Here are a couple of pictures of her and the runaway cat.

20180730_172443_zpssfvqr37d.jpg

Resized_20131030_141751_zpsro863rev.jpeg

Those were taken about 2 months before she died. My wife knows an artist in town that does animals. She had him do one of my dog. I just took a picture of the picture. Haha.

20180730_173323_zpsipjsdsxb.jpg

I want to get a dog, but I will have to just get one and bring it home without telling my wife. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

@JimboBBN , we don't have any pets right now. My dog made it to 15 years old and I had to have her put down. She was having seizures a lot and she never came back from her last one. It was actually on Christmas morning 4 years ago.

tenor.gif

Those were taken about 2 months before she died. My wife knows an artist in town that does animals. She had him do one of my dog. I just took a picture of the picture. Haha.

I want to get a dog, but I will have to just get one and bring it home without telling my wife. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission.
Pets are family, man. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Cried like a baby myself when we had to put my childhood dog down last summer. It’s tough saying goodbye, but totally worth getting another one. They truly do love you more than themselves.

Pets are family, man. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Cried like a baby myself when we had to put my childhood dog down last summer. It’s tough saying goodbye, but totally worth getting another one. They truly do love you more than themselves.
My black cat has a sister. She can barely walk to the food/water bowl. It's tough to decide what's selfish and what's cruel to keep her alive.

My black cat has a sister. She can barely walk to the food/water bowl. It's tough to decide what's selfish and what's cruel to keep her alive.
I know the feeling. Very hard. I think it’s a good idea to do routine check ups with the vet at this stage, they are pretty good at figuring out if the animal is suffering or not.

I know the feeling. Very hard. I think it’s a good idea to do routine check ups with the vet at this stage, they are pretty good at figuring out if the animal is suffering or not.
Two years ago,the local vet said we should put her down.

tenor.gif

She’s a beauty.

I never cried as hard as when I had my dog (Barkley) put down. He was only 9. Twelve years ago. The worst. Said I wouldn’t get another but just caved in for the kids and have a 4 month old Aussie Shep mix. I need to figure out how to post pictures. I have before but don’t remember how. Meh.

I like pets but not enough to take pictures of them and share them with others, or to even talk about them much.

We've had other pets during my wife and I's 17 year run. Not cared enough to share them here. Just my male black cat named Eve.

My local weed dealer used to fight pitbulls, he'd always offer to buy my black cat everytime he came over.

In a town of black dude's he was not only the only one not afraid of cats, but actually wanted to buy one. He's dead now.

Just had to put our 14 year old Westie down a month ago. Don't know if we'll get another pet. We travel an awful lot and hate to put them in a kennel while we're gone.
ujWk2G
Can’t see the picture, but i totally understand the traveling thing. I hate leaving my boy for work every day, even though it’s only 9 hours or so.

Reactions: Steelers2012
5 years old german shepherd/vizsla mix. Rescued her from an animal shelter. I actually asked this board for advice on getting a dog from a shelter before I got her but the thread is gone because it was before the switch.

IMG_2609.jpg

IMG_2129.jpg

14184450_10210553846862903_8969097339652877702_n.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg
Love the Michigan gear. Probably too hard to see in any of my pics on here, Apollo’s collar is UK themed

She’s a beauty.

I never cried as hard as when I had my dog (Barkley) put down. He was only 9. Twelve years ago. The worst. Said I wouldn’t get another but just caved in for the kids and have a 4 month old Aussie Shep mix. I need to figure out how to post pictures. I have before but don’t remember how. Meh.

Go here:
https://postimages.org/

Choose image(s).

Copy the link they give you that starts with a letter and two numbers.

Hit the ClipArt logo next to the smileyface logo.

Paste link.

Reactions: 829305
My two Bastards.....
OlntAcQ.jpg

One on left is mine, one on right is a buddies that I've had for 3 years cause he moved somewhere that doesn't allow pets.
bXkEjot.jpg

While normally doing stuff that he shouldn't(stuff that requires him to be smarter than a lot of people), he also likes to lay out and transform into the shape of A Giant................
11uuqa1.jpg

11uuqa1.jpg

The Brown one is a full blooded Rhodesian Ridgeback named B.A. Baracus, and the White one is a rescue named Mya.

Also I know we got a lot of sensitive people on here, so I'll go ahead and apologize if I offended any Brown or White dogs.

ADVERTISEMENT