ADVERTISEMENT

Best Movie Characters

Drexl Spivey- True Romance
Jules Winnfield- Pulp Fiction
Dignam- The Departed
Daniel Plainview- There Will Be Blood
The Bride- Kill Bill
Driver- Drive

It's not one of my favorites but that character was great. Day-Lewis is an amazing actor.
Yeah he is but apparently he's retiring. My favorite role of his...

latest

I feel like there will be blood is one of the most overrated movies of all time.
It's grown on me. It's one of those movies where the first time through, I was like, "WTML?! What's this about?!" and then the second time I was like, "Oooooh, it's the story of a character."

.Alot of good choices alread, especially the gladiator quote also training day was sweet. Here's a couple sports picks

th

th

Last edited:
Cousin Eddie has to be at the top of the list, right?

1. Eddie - shitters full
  2. Ace Ventura
  3. The Joker
  4. John McClane
  5. James Bond
Who else?
Which Joker? My vote is on Heath Ledger. He was damn brilliant! I hated the one from Suicide Squad. So annoying I wanted to punch him in the face.

I also would vote for Indiana Jones in that list. Probably removing Bond.

Reactions: Cat_Incognito
"marty, the price is 200 dolars per quilt! Well this is handmade quality s were talking about! Ladies and gentlemen turn up your beltones, got good news, were extending smarts and crafts by four hours today." but my fingers hurt " well now your backs gonna hurt because you just pulled landscaping duty, anyone elses fingers hurt, didnt think so, o hey mr gilmore, toilet is down to the right dear"

Falconetti from Rich Man Poor Man mini series. How I hated his character but he did it so well.

Henry Rollins as Jack in He Never Died
hndbulletholes200.jpg

Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in Tombstone
6a00e54ee7b64288330133ed6ee48d970b-500wi

Kurt Russell as Jack Burton in Big Trouble in Little China
zswdqpxzrperkxloj1gy.jpg

Reactions: wesr
I understand that this is going to make me look extremely racist but this character was just played flawlessly by Leo.

Django-Unchained-Calvin-Celebrates-Hands-in-Air.gif
So you know the part where he brings the skull out and then rubs blood in the chicks face...all improvised, accidentally cut his hand and just went with it

Yeah how this went so far without Doc Holiday is mind boggling. I forgot myself

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT