ADVERTISEMENT

Best big in country staying at the KUCMB

RockChalk82

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2019
Rock chalk natty 19-20 with a little more luck now.

Need Dotson back now (90%) and a Silvio appeal (50/50) and everyone else stays together.

Maybe a Precious commit too helps.

Ideal roster for next year:

Dotson
Agbaji
Garrett
Silvio
Doke

Bench:
Lightfoot
McBride
Braun
McCormack

Grimes reversing decision or One more recruit would put us at 10 rotation

Ideal lineup:

Dotson
Hampton
Tucker
Silvio
Udoka

That team would absolutely wreck the nation. But they're probably not getting Hampton.

Ideal lineup:

Dotson
Hampton
Tucker
Silvio
Udoka

That team would absolutely wreck the nation. But they're probably not getting Hampton.

Ya...Cassius hurts but maybe we’ll get lucky now with one of the others

still need someone that can actually shoot but Dok is big, big news

Reactions: KisteK
100% no flame, serious question. Are y’all getting nervous yet?

What 5* players are KU in on this 2019 class? Hurt was the only one I kept hearing.

Reactions: kl40504

What 5* players are KU in on this 2019 class? Hurt was the only one I kept hearing.

No bc we have enough to make a legit title run next year to keep the morale high. Doke back brings Dotson back for sure. Grimes isn’t very good and expendable. Agbaji will move to 2 and Garrett the 3.

We aren’t going to get into any big trouble IMO. Then will recruit like hell for 2020. 2019 is not going to get any better as Cassius let us know where the market is for us right now. That should have been a layup. No pun.

No bc we have enough to make a legit title run next year to keep the morale high. Doke back brings Dotson back for sure. Grimes isn’t very good and expendable. Agbaji will move to 2 and Garrett the 3.

We aren’t going to get into any big trouble IMO. Then will recruit like hell for 2020. 2019 is not going to get any better as Cassius let us know where the market is for us right now. That should have been a layup. No pun.

As long as all of those dudes come back, you should be fine. That’s a big if, though.

They're in on a bunch but negative recruiting has killed them. And likely will with Precious and others. Fingers crossed for Hampton. He's the only one I desperately want.

But even if they whiff on all the big names it's not that big of a deal. If Silvio wins the appeal and they grab a solid grad transfer like Tucker, they'll be good.

Reactions: KisteK and Hank_

They're in on a bunch but negative recruiting has killed them. And likely will with Precious and others. Fingers crossed for Hampton. He's the only one I desperately want.

But even if they whiff on all the big names it's not that big of a deal. If Silvio wins the appeal and they grab a solid grad transfer like Tucker, they'll be good.

This

Isn’t Hampton next year tho??

Need Dotson back now (90%) and a Silvio appeal (50/50) and everyone else stays together.

Dotson
Agbaji
Garrett
Silvio
Doke

Bench:
Lightfoot
McBride
Braun
McCormack

What are the odds he makes through non-conf without going down for the year? Guy is Mr. Glass level fragile.

Dotson
Agbaji
Garrett
Silvio
Doke

Bench:
Lightfoot
McBride
Braun
McCormack

What are the odds he makes through non-conf without going down for the year? Guy is Mr. Glass level fragile.

Yes true. Without him no final four 17-18. We will be praying daily for Doke health next year.

Yes true. Without him no final four 17-18. We will be praying daily for Doke health next year.

Not the point at all. Big men who start having issues like him seldom heal up completely and most get progressively worse. And let’s not act like you went through some murderer’s row to get to that final four.

Not the point at all. Big men who start having issues like him seldom heal up completely and most get progressively worse. And let’s not act like you went through some murderer’s row to get to that final four.

Uhhh. The Duke team they beat was the most talented team in the country and a popular pick to win it all. Clemson had just demolished Auburn by 30. No Cinderellas.

But good point I guess.

Reactions: KUhawks34
Uhhh. The Duke team they beat was the most talented team in the country and a popular pick to win it all. Clemson had just demolished Auburn by 30. No Cinderellas.

But good point I guess.

Yeah, it was a good point. Pretty sure Nova was far and away the odds on fav to win it all.

The Duke win was a good one, but with a healthy Azubuike you guys might have beat Nova.

You guys are the ones acting like he’s the most bad ass big man in the country, but if he gets hurt, no big deal. You don’t get it both ways.

Yeah, it was a good point. Pretty sure Nova was far and away the odds on fav to win it all.

The Duke win was a good one, but with a healthy Azubuike you guys might have beat Nova.

You guys are the ones acting like he’s the most bad ass big man in the country, but if he gets hurt, no big deal. You don’t get it both ways.

Villanova was 5/1 and Duke was 7/1. As if it makes a difference to the point.

So do you expect a team to beat the fuggin 96 Bulls just to get TO the final four? WTF are we talking about?

Don’t get it both ways? You having a conversation with yourself? I don’t see anyone arguing that it’s no big deal if Azubuike is injured. His injuries have derailed two seasons already.

Dotson will be back. I have hope for DeSousa but I certainly haven’t counted my chickens yet on that aspect.

I think we will get at least one of Precious or Hampton. Add Tristian Enuera (sp?) and a grad transfer. We will be better than people think.

In these types of situations, I’ll never doubt Bill Self. The distractions next year will be nothing compared to this past season. He will be motivated as hell.

I doubt Kansas lands main targets. Too easy to negatively recruit against them.

its more like a 5% chance DeSousa wins the appeal.

And you probably shouldnt even count on Azubuike either. He's been injured every single year......... its just gonna happen this upcoming year also.

Vick has a better chance at coming back than de sosa does If he where going to be eligible it would of been this yr

Dotson will be back. I have hope for DeSousa but I certainly haven’t counted my chickens yet on that aspect.

I think we will get at least one of Precious or Hampton. Add Tristian Enuera (sp?) and a grad transfer. We will be better than people think.

In these types of situations, I’ll never doubt Bill Self. The distractions next year will be nothing compared to this past season. He will be motivated as hell.

Hampton is intriguing

The best big in the country is Derek Funderburk. Dude is going to go Kevin Garnett on them asses next year.

Appeals rarely work

Are you sure?

http://m.kusports.com/weblogs/tale-...Y1CcUjxa05zZ8Q-wfD9ZpWjSm-Tw&templates=mobile

Furthermore, “appeals will be scheduled during these times unless pending competition or a student-athlete’s class schedule warrants review during another time. Appeals will be scheduled based on date of receipt of appeal and pending competition.”

It has to be considered good news for people in the De Sousa camp that these reviews are a regular thing within the NCAA’s daily and weekly business. No waiting until the end of the month or the end of the quarter to hear the case.

In fact, according to the latest data available on the NCAA’s web site, 830 reinstatement requests were processed by the SAR during the 2015-16 academic year. What’s more, the NCAA points out that an astonishing 99 percent of those resulted in the student-athlete being reinstated, though some, as pointed out with the data, required a condition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT