ADVERTISEMENT

BD Luke Maye

Miami is ******ed. Up three, why not let Luke Maye shoot a WIDE open three, makes sense.
Exactly. Told the wife, need to foul at 9 seconds because either Maye or White will hit a three.

I hate that Lykes was determined to shoot a 3. Hero ball nowadays states that all game winning shots must be 3 pointers. Take it to the damn basket.
He did hit almost the same shot near the end of regulation. Shooter gonna shoot. Even though you are right about everyone waiting to jack a 3 at the buzzer anymore. At least Lykes look was somewhat decent. So many are worse than that.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
This time next yr maye will finally be eligible for social security so he can retire from North Carolina

Reactions: JC for 3
He made my good side two years ago.
No doubt. He saved the Heels from an absolutely brutal loss. My memory can get foggy, but felt like we had that game won for most of it. Then Monk, and for about 5 seconds I had the sickest feeling in my stomach. But it didn’t last, thanks to BDL.

Reactions: rockycard
No doubt. He saved the Heels from an absolutely brutal loss. My memory can get foggy, but felt like we had that game won for most of it. Then Monk, and for about 5 seconds I had the sickest feeling in my stomach. But it didn’t last, thanks to BDL.

I must have missed that game. What happened? Any video footage exist?

This thread has too much gay. Deuces.
Oh, cum on. Stay for the happy ending.
tenor.gif

2017 was tough. I feel like UNC and UK was definitely the title game that year. Thought if we could beat them we would be champs. UNC was probably the best team that year, though, so it is what it is.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT