ADVERTISEMENT

Azibuke to NBADraft

Nah, he’s just texting the waters. We all knew this would happen, and I don’t blame him one bit. I think there’s less than a 25% have he stays in the draft. IMO, he’ll be on campus next year.

Reactions: KisteK
Nah, he’s just texting the waters. We all knew this would happen, and I don’t blame him one bit. I think there’s less than a 25% have he stays in the draft. IMO, he’ll be on campus next year.
Presto---at no point in your incoherent rambling did you come anywhere near a rational thought. Thanks to your mistake, Lightfoot will be our center next season.

love Doke, and really hope he comes back next year because he has no place in the modern NBA. at least not as he currently plays.

Can't see him actually going. Playing a year healthy will really let him develop and get paid

old fingers..................... geeze Kevin I am nearly 72 years old. Match my typing when you are that old!

I may pay an attorney to follow you until you get that age and sue you if you ever make a typo..........................

Calling Wes now to change my will and divert the necessary funds to follow your azz..................................:mad:

Opps, Preston may be old too. Oh my goodness.................:eek:

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT