ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn has played in OT 4 of last 5 games

auburn plays routinely the hardest schedule in football each year. Kansas has gotten to beat up on a shitty conference for many years. Especially when it eas the big 8. Win conference 15 years in a row and were a Derrick rose free throw away from zero titles. UConn deserves to be a blue blood over Kansas

It’s ok. Your basketball schedule this season makes up for 100 years of the hardest schedules in football. And it will still end with Bruce crying in his Corona.

It’s ok. Your basketball schedule this season makes up for 100 years of the hardest schedules in football. And it will still end with Bruce crying in his Corona.

let’s me honest self and Pearl are going to both end with a loss this year. Kansas won’t see the final either

The pro teams in Kansas City don’t even want anything to do with the state of Kansas. Shitty overall athletic department and Shitty state. Lawrence is terrible as well

Managed to pack a lot of stupid into this one. Impressive.

let’s me honest self and Pearl are going to both end with a loss this year. Kansas won’t see the final either

#1 on Kenpom by more than 3 full points. #1 D. #1 schedule.

#32 lil dick Brucey.

Facts hurt your take, lil guy?

#1 on Kenpom by more than 3 full points. #1 D. #1 schedule.

#32 lil dick Brucey.

Facts hurt your take, lil guy?

The end result is going to be the same. Kansas won’t be winning anything in the tourney of note as usual

The end result is going to be the same. Kansas won’t be winning anything in the tourney of note as usual

You do understand they only have to beat teams in this year’s field right?

You do realize there will be no 2018 Vilanova waiting?

You do understand they only have to beat teams in this year’s field right?

You do realize there will be no 2018 Vilanova waiting?

again Kansas won’t be winning it all. You are setting yourself up Again for a let down

again Kansas won’t be winning it all. You are setting yourself up Again for a let down

Yes, the odds are that any single team does not win the title. Congratulations on pointing out the obvious, I guess.

Speaking of mathematical odds, have you heard of regression to the mean?

Yes, the odds are that any single team does not win the title. Congratulations on pointing out the obvious, I guess.

Speaking of mathematical odds, have you heard of regression to the mean?

cool little rant but again kansas will not be winning the title and likely won’t make it to the final 4.

Nothing could top the letdown of choking away the only opportunity to play for a title that your program will ever have. I don't think you'll ever recover.

Nothing could top the letdown of choking away the only opportunity to play for a title that your program will ever have. I don't think you'll ever recover.

A blown call isn’t choking. Auburn was also a dog in the game so you can’t really choke in that scenario. Kansas has choking as a favorite on lock

“Auburn is going to lose in the round of 32 to Kansas.”

-
“Self proclaimed” non idiot fans in March 2019.

Most people were picking them to beat that depleted KU team, moron. Including a lot of KU fans.

Most people were picking them to beat that depleted KU team, moron. Including a lot of KU fans.

No they weren’t. Not was only auburn fans that knew Kansas was a joke last year. You will be exposed Again this year as well

A blown call isn’t choking. Auburn was also a dog in the game so you can’t really choke in that scenario. Kansas has choking as a favorite on lock

Love how you think that Auburn's the only team that has any excuses. As if missing players like Embiid, Azubuike twice, Wayne Simien, etc had no impact on KU's tourney losses. Not to mention plenty of "blown calls" over the years.

You got your first lesson that things don't always work out as they "should" in the NCAA tourney. Too bad you'll probably never be in that position again.

No they weren’t. Not was only auburn fans that knew Kansas was a joke last year. You will be exposed Again this year as well

Auburn fans couldn't find their asses with both hands.

No one expected anything last year, fool. Just as no one would expect anything this year if they lost Azubuike and one of their best guards.

Love how you think that Auburn's the only team that has any excuses. As if missing players like Embiid, Azubuike twice, Wayne Simien, etc had no impact on KU's tourney losses. Not to mention plenty of "blown calls" over the years.

You got your first lesson that things don't always work out as they "should" in the NCAA tourney. Too bad you'll probably never be in that position again.

We win it all last year with okeke in the final 4 as well. Auburn will make the final 4 before Kansas does again

I picked Auburn to beat Kansas in every bracket, and to beat UNC in half. It was an easy call. Auburn was also favored by bookmakers (~ -2) https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/pos...spread-odds-and-prop-bets-for-ncaa-tournament.

Also, while looking for the spread, I ran into one of the worst articles I've ever seen on an otherwise credible site that included these back to back paragraphs that basically say the same thing:

But just because Auburn is on a roll and can be deadly from long range doesn't mean the Tigers will cover the Auburn vs. Kansas spread Saturday, especially against a program with an impressive NCAA Tournament resume.

But just because the Tigers are white-hot doesn't mean they'll cover the Kansas vs. Auburn spread on Saturday night and advance in the 2019 NCAA bracket.

I guess CBS had to cut some editor positions. https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...nament-top-predictions-from-legendary-expert/.

Auburn fans couldn't find their asses with both hands.

No one expected anything last year, fool. Just as no one would expect anything this year if they lost Azubuike and one of their best guards.

Kansas City doesn’t even want to do with tour shit ass state. You are dumber than shit and your basketball program is overrated

Amazing to me that a football school decided to get serious about BBall and now they routinely shit on programs who’ve dedicated their entire existences to it.

Would love to see Kansas and Virginia step their football games up.

Amazing to me that a football school decided to get serious about BBall and now they routinely shit on programs who’ve dedicated their entire existences to it.

Would love to see Kansas and Virginia step their football games up.

Name a better combination than winning a natty in basketball and playing in the Orange Bowl.

I'd take it and feel great about it.

I am in as long as okoro is back the same Taking our top 10 pick off our team an auburn won’t do much. Only way I take this bet without him 100 percent is if kansas also loses its best player

I'll take this bet for the fun of it.

You wanna do avatar or money? I usually do $100 with people on here but I'm fine with avatar as well.

Okoro our best player may be out for the season. Being checked out now I guess today. They thought it was a minor but now not sure. If he is all in I am all in with the bet

Okoro our best player may be out for the season. Being checked out now I guess today. They thought it was a minor but now not sure. If he is all in I am all in with the bet

Already lining up the excuses.

Although I like that you acknowledge that you need either a 100% roster or depleted KU roster to compete.

If he’s healthy, then the loser disappears from the board permanently. Deal?

I told you we have to see what happens with okoro. You can’t read either?

Well, one of us clearly can't. See that line that reads "if he's healthy?"

And you didn't tell me that. You told that to someone else. We're talking two very different bets if you hadn't figured that out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT