ADVERTISEMENT

ASU is blowing out Michigan in the 1st half

Juwan Howard still can't beat Bobby Hurley. 0-3 as a player. Now 0-1 as a coach.

Those ASU guards are quick af - DJ Horne, Austin Nunez, Desmond Cambridge, Frankie Collins. They made a lot of tough shots, but they also exploited Michigan off the dribble. Pretty feisty on defense, too.

How did they lose to Texas Southern?! I wonder if Marcus Bagley is a net loss for ASU. Talented player, but I could see him causing some chemistry issues. He wasn't in the lineup tonight, dealing with an injury once again. That lineup tonight looked flawless. Everything was working. Not sure what they'll look like on a pedestrian shooting night, but they are quick and very active, so I gotta think this will be a top 50 team.

How did they lose to Texas Southern?!
That's exactly what I'm wondering after watching that game tonight. That is Texas Southern's only win too. They are 1-4 and all their losses have been blowouts. Houston just beat them by 35. ASU did play Texas Southern at their place though. Maybe they just have a home court advantage like no other team in the country. 😆

Juwan Howard still can't beat Bobby Hurley. 0-3 as a player. Now 0-1 as a coach.

Those ASU guards are quick af - DJ Horne, Austin Nunez, Desmond Cambridge, Frankie Collins. They made a lot of tough shots, but they also exploited Michigan off the dribble. Pretty feisty on defense, too.

How did they lose to Texas Southern?! I wonder if Marcus Bagley is a net loss for ASU. Talented player, but I could see him causing some chemistry issues. He wasn't in the lineup tonight, dealing with an injury once again. That lineup tonight looked flawless. Everything was working. Not sure what they'll look like on a pedestrian shooting night, but they are quick and very active, so I gotta think this will be a top 50 team.
Amazingly, Texas Southern went 7-19 from the line in that game.

ADVERTISEMENT