ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas fans, get ready...

I'm not sure why anyone thinks this Arkansas roster is going to do anything worth a damn. There are a couple good players, but there are no shooters snd these are the weakest freshmen Cal has had since his Mem-piss days.

Not only that, but the stuff Cal runs, is outdated and predictable, he needs extreme talent to win and this team just doesn't have it.

He had 10 times the talent last year, 2023 and 2022 and shit his pants with all 3 rosters.

I'm not seeing any way Cal does anything of note with this roster.

Cal is washed up and has been for 5 years now. He wasn't very good to begin with.

I'm not sure why anyone thinks this Arkansas roster is going to do anything worth a damn. There are a couple good players, but there are no shooters snd these are the weakest freshmen Cal has had since his Mem-piss days.

Not only that, but the stuff Cal runs, is outdated and predictable, he needs extreme talent to win and this team just doesn't have it.

He had 10 times the talent last year, 2023 and 2022 and shit his pants with all 3 rosters.

Cal is washed up and has been for 5 years now. He wasn't very good to begin with.
I really think people don't understand that Cal minus Robic just isn't very good in actual games.

10 times the talent...😆

Let's get down to brass tax, are you Kentucky folk in the process of coming to terms with the eventual and obligatory ass whuppins Cal is gonna abuse you with here in the near future at Arky?
3jyGxbCm.gif

I don’t think fans of other schools truly grasp how bad things got at the end. Take kentucky standards out of the equation. He was below average for most schools.
They don't. They're completely ignorant and don't have the first fvcking clue what they're talking about and it shows.

The separation anxiety level itt is thick enough to cut with a knife.
Shit, I got booted from RR because they got tired of seeing my hatred for Cal. I wanted him gone many years ago.
Ain't no seperation anxiety here. Even if Pope loses every game, I'll still be glad Cal is gone. F that pos.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Obviously an exaggeration, but this Arkansas roster doesn’t have two lottery picks riding the pine behind two guys that were lottery picks before Cal coached them.

You said the last three teams. Although I’d bet good money that this Arkansas team will get past the first round.

Several proven vets, including maybe the best PG in the country. A couple highly-touted sophomores likely to make a solid leap this year. A top 10 freshman and two more top 25 freshmen.

Somehow, to you, this adds up to a talent-depleted roster. Do you think anybody buys that this is anything but sour grapes?

Reactions: fleckabelly
You said the last three teams. Although I’d bet good money that this Arkansas team will get past the first round.

Several proven vets, including maybe the best PG in the country. A couple highly-touted sophomores likely to make a solid leap this year. A top 10 freshman and two more top 25 freshmen.

Somehow, to you, this adds up to a talent-depleted roster. Do you think anybody buys that this is anything but sour grapes?
I mean, technically they should get past the first round, just like every team Cal has had since 1996, but the last 3 years, Cal has lost to bad teams with more or equal talent than this.

The last 3 years, his teams have gone into the tournament with the weight of the world on their shoulders and they got upset each time.

Right now, from what I'm seeing, KU isn't playing up to their billing, Arkansas is playing pretty good, but KU is letting them play well.

But how many times have we seen a Cal coached team play a game like this, then shit their pants against poop state the next game?

It’s a good thing UNCW, or Saint Peters isn’t up next.

Reactions: NewEraCATS
I mean, technically they should get past the first round, just like every team Cal has had since 1996, but the last 3 years, Cal has lost to bad teams with more or equal talent than this.

The last 3 years, his teams have gone into the tournament with the weight of the world on their shoulders and they got upset each time.

Right now, from what I'm seeing, KU isn't playing up to their billing, Arkansas is playing pretty good, but KU is letting them play well.

But how many times have we seen a Cal coached team play a game like this, then shit their pants against poop state the next game?

It’s a good thing UNCW, or Saint Peters isn’t up next.

KU was missing 37 ppg and an All American, but it’s clear that Arkansas has talent everywhere. That’s probably the best backcourt in the country, and one of those shitty freshmen you’ve been ranting about may be the best of the group.

No one’s said they expect Calipari to lead them to a title. The debate was about talent. Just own that your take was bad.

KU was missing 37 ppg and an All American, but it’s clear that Arkansas has talent everywhere. That’s probably the best backcourt in the country, and one of those shitty freshmen you’ve been ranting about may be the best of the group.

No one’s said they expect Calipari to lead them to a title. The debate was about talent. Just own that your take was bad.
You think I'm going to change my stance after 1 exhibition game? Again, I've seen this movie before with Cal, just give it time.

But I'm curious, is Arkansas sporting the best backcourt in the country, or was KU depleted? You have stated both.

Boogie Fland is not bad, eh @kyjeff1

I mean, I think he’s pretty good, but maybe he just stands out against all the other terrible players at Arksnsas.
Typical, you guys are no better than the teapot, you only come around when your team wins.

I can't wait to see your disappearing act once Cal rips the rug out from under your fanbase like he did to UK fans with his brilliant coaching mind.

You'll see.

Typical, you guys are no better than the teapot, you only come around when your team wins.

I can't wait to see your disappearing act once Cal rips the rug out from under your fanbase like he did to UK fans with his brilliant coaching mind.

You'll see.
I lurk here all the time. Rarely do I post.

But since you guys brought up the Hogs why not jump into the thread?

You'll see.
FWIW, there’s a difference between “only coming around when your team wins” and not “crowing about shit you know nothing about.” You are the one that made the claims. Own it.

You made a lot of bold claims and it’s not other people’s fault for not making asinine claims they know nothing about. That’s why people look laughed at you and you still don’t get it. I still have no idea if Arkansas will be good, I never made that claim. I’m just the guy laughing at the other guy that pretends he knows shit because he got his feelings hurt.

Reactions: mtsuhog85
You think I'm going to change my stance after 1 exhibition game? Again, I've seen this movie before with Cal, just give it time.

But I'm curious, is Arkansas sporting the best backcourt in the country, or was KU depleted? You have stated both.

Why can't both be true?

No, I don't expect you to change your stance. It's not what you do. But I'd expect a rational basketball fan to never have that stance to begin with. It wasn't hard to see that this Ark team had a talented roster, before even watching them play together.

Good game but it would have been more fun with both of our star C out there.

Not sure what this Arkansas team will be like. I do think there are serious depth concerns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT