ADVERTISEMENT

ArKansas dunk fest over UofL

Texas did beat them by 30 in an exhibition,
But the pigs have opened up a can of whoop ass.
Just a dunk fest 🤬🤬🤬

The Cards need to cancel the other two games.

Matter of fact, just cancel the season 🤬🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮🙄

• Haha
Reactions: fleckabelly
Trying to figure out why we’re even in this tourney. This is the worst UofL team I’ve seen in my life. Should’ve self imposed lol. Sooo pathetic. Feel bad for Ellis. Payne off to a horrible start, and each game I’m concerned he’s not the guy. Even with talent. Our team is loaded with 4 star players and a 5 star. Granted there are 2 guards on the team (which is lowkey KP’s fault) we should not be this bad.

Trying to figure out why we’re even in this tourney. This is the worst UofL team I’ve seen in my life. Should’ve self imposed lol. Sooo pathetic. Feel bad for Ellis. Payne off to a horrible start, and each game I’m concerned he’s not the guy. Even with talent. Our team is loaded with 4 star players and a 5 star. Granted there are 2 guards on the team (which is lowkey KP’s fault) we should not be this bad.

Kamari FINALLY scores.
Had he scored back at home , the Cards would be 3-1.

Curry has stone hands. Id be surprised if isnt gone by the seasons end

Ree and Basili finally played.

Its Ellis and a bunch of highschoolers.

Beyond pa-thetic 🙄

Reactions: UL_1986
Arkansas is long and athletic but they really aren’t as good as I thought they would be.
Yea, they get into some offensive lulls. Youth stands out early. Really good defensively and can rebound with anyone, but not a lot of scoring threats outside of Black and Council. Of course, Nick Smith is on the bench so not sure where we’ll be with him back on the court.

Reactions: rockycard
Arkansas is long and athletic but they really aren’t as good as I thought they would be.
They are coming together earlier in the season than recent Arkansas teams. They have talent. We will know more about where they are tomorrow vs Creighton.

Razorbacks were only favored by 15 because apparently Vegas still sees something in Louisville that nobody else does. At any rate, they keep making me that easy money. I am a huge Cards fan this year. 😎

Yea, they get into some offensive lulls. Youth stands out early. Really good defensively and can rebound with anyone, but not a lot of scoring threats outside of Black and Council. Of course, Nick Smith is on the bench so not sure where we’ll be with him back on the court.
Tough defensive team though.

Reactions: fleckabelly
Good win. Excited to see Nick Smith added to the mix. Hopefully sooner than later

Razorbacks were only favored by 15 because apparently Vegas still sees something in Louisville that nobody else does. At any rate, they keep making me that easy money. I am a huge Cards fan this year. 😎
pulp fiction drinking GIF

Texas did beat them by 30 in an exhibition,
But the pigs have opened up a can of whoop ass.
Just a dunk fest 🤬🤬🤬

The Cards need to cancel the other two games.

Matter of fact, just cancel the season 🤬🤬🤮🤬🤮🤬🤮🙄
Oh hell no, play every game!!!

Arky gonna be scary when they get Nick Smith back for sure

15? That’s a lot of points, can Arkansas beat a team on the road by that many? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
15? That’s a lot of points, can Arkansas beat a team on the road by that many? 😉
Reading comprehension is not your thing. The key word there was "only". They beat Louisville by 26.

Also, see post #17 itt. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT