ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona vs Purdue

Tough break for Arizona. They play a top five team on Peacock today and the rest of the season they will be buried on the Pac 12 network.
Exactly. It’s not like this game crept up on people and there was surprise about how good these teams were. This was easily the best matchup of the day before the season started but this is the new world we live in.

Exactly. It’s not like this game crept up on people and there was surprise about how good these teams were. This was easily the best matchup of the day before the season started but this is the new world we live in.
Exactly. At worst this would be a matchup of two top 15 teams. I can’t believe they put a game like this on Peacock. northwestern versus Chicago State, fine.

That Loyer kid has picked up where he left off against UT in the 1st half against zona.

Purdue looks good, but of course it’s regular season, Matt Painter will find a way to lose to a double digit seeded underdog again when it comes to March.

I think it's time for the announcers to pump the brakes on Arizona. Jwill said they were going wire to wire undefeated like 91 UNLV. UM yeah they aren't that good

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
Thought Purdue played a hell of a game. That first half was a thing of beauty. Arizona had an off game and you just can’t do that vs top 5 teams or you lose by double digits. Hats off to the Boilermakers

Reactions: englandnu
Thought Purdue played a hell of a game. That first half was a thing of beauty. Arizona had an off game and you just can’t do that vs top 5 teams or you lose by double digits. Hats off to the Boilermakers
You guys are tough too. Best of luck the rest of the way!

Reactions: F-Duke
Imagine if Purdue becomes the 2nd team to win it all the year after losing to a 16. LOL
That would mean there's a blueprint to the promised land.

giphy.gif

51.6% from the field, 37.5% from 3 and 87.5% from the line was an off day? I thought you guys played pretty well. Purdue just happened to show up with their A game.

That would mean there's a blueprint to the promised land.

giphy.gif
There’s probably a coach or two foolish enough to try it. I could see Musselman giving it a whirl. After pouring his heart and soul into getting a 1 seed, he’ll play walk-ons vs Incarnate Word. As soon as the game ends, he’ll rip off his shirt and flex, smack a few asses and shout “we’ll see ya in the final four next year, bitches!”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT