ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona State

Arizona State since beating Kansas has gone 2-3 with losses to Princeton, Utah, and Stanford.

Iowa State since beating Kansas has gone 0-2 with losses to Baylor and K-state.

Always funny to see the teams blow their loads against KU and then go on ridiculously bad runs following their win. I'm sure other blue bloods see that happen all the time as well.
Kentucky beat Kansas and they are still kicking ass.

Big difference between ASU Iowa St and a real team.

Reactions: kl40504
It's so incredible that guys like Anthony Davis and John Wall will play for Cal for free, while the going rate for a Brian Bowen is 100k. God, Cal is amazing. Praise be to Cal.
Glad you finally recognize what a good coach Cal is. Cal doesn't have to pay players. They know after one year at Kentucky they will be ready for the NBA and all the money they will ever need.

Glad you finally recognize what a good coach Cal is. Cal doesn't have to pay players. They know after one year at Kentucky they will be ready for the NBA and all the money they will ever need.

Without Cal, Anthony Davis would be working the drive thru window at a McDonald's in Chicago. God bless him.

I think after playing at Kentucky for one year he is making a pretty good living.
His point is had he chosen to play at Appalachian State he'd still be making millions in the NBA. And he's right. Kind of hard to take credit for developing NBA all stars when you have them for a year and they could have gone to the pro's straight out of high school. I don't think K is going to be taking credit for Zion's NBA success, or Irving, or any of the others.

Reactions: wesr
Just think, if Anthony Davis had waited a year to grow, he might had ended up at Cleveland State. It would have been David Robinson 2.0. Cleveland State was actually pretty solid in 2012; they made the NIT with 22 wins. With Anthony Davis on their team, I'm sure they would have been a top 25 team, possibly even a Final Four contender.

I think after playing at Kentucky for one year he is making a pretty good living.
He should have gone to Kansas. If he had then I have no doubts that Self would’ve held him back and he likely would’ve dropped to Golden State with the 7th pick. By now he’d have like 5 championship rings instead of 0.

We all make mistakes though.

Reactions: tw3301
He should have gone to Kansas. If he had then I have no doubts that Self would’ve held him back and he likely would’ve dropped to Golden State with the 7th pick. By now he’d have like 5 championship rings instead of 0.

We all make mistakes though.
You are correct. I guess you are including Desousa and Billy Preston in that group.

His point is had he chosen to play at Appalachian State he'd still be making millions in the NBA. And he's right. Kind of hard to take credit for developing NBA all stars when you have them for a year and they could have gone to the pro's straight out of high school. I don't think K is going to be taking credit for Zion's NBA success, or Irving, or any of the others.
He already has.

ADVERTISEMENT