ADVERTISEMENT

America’s Team vs. Ann Arbor AAU

WojoRising

Jul 3, 2015
Binghamton vs. Michigan, December 30th. I think it’s safe to say Michigan should be closer to #6 in the polls, but all I’ll say is this.

I’m betting Michigan on the moneyline HARD. It’s @WojoRising’s guaranteed lock of the century. L. O. C. K. Do you hear me, basketball gods?

Ummm, America’s team plays Lexington AAU on the 29th, you must have a bad schedule.

Binghamton vs. Michigan, December 30th. I think it’s safe to say Michigan should be closer to #6 in the polls, but all I’ll say is this.

I’m betting Michigan on the moneyline HARD. It’s @WojoRising’s guaranteed lock of the century. L. O. C. K. Do you hear me, basketball gods?

This will certainly rustle someone's jim jams.

I wondder if Binghamton can keep it closer than the ACC team we pimp slapped.

I wondder if Binghamton can keep it closer than the ACC team we pimp slapped.
Using a North Carolina loss to trash talk is a bold move.

Honestly, I’m pretty sure they can. January (give or take) is where you see those teams with those inflated rankings start to come back down to earth, so I think the Virginia Techs and Michigans of the world are going to start to settle back into reality. With all that said, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Binghamton be the team that kickstarts this. The offensive philosophy of the first player to touch the ball over half court dribbles laterally and then shoots should be unlike anything Michigan’s relatively untested defense has seen. It should be interesting. I feel good.

Reactions: tw3301
Using a North Carolina loss to trash talk is a bold move.

Honestly, I’m pretty sure they can. January (give or take) is where you see those teams with those inflated rankings start to come back down to earth, so I think the Virginia Techs and Michigans of the world are going to start to settle back into reality. With all that said, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Binghamton be the team that kickstarts this. The offensive philosophy of the first player to touch the ball over half court dribbles laterally and then shoots should be unlike anything Michigan’s relatively untested defense has seen. It should be interesting. I feel good.

I don't think we are seasoned enough for that type of innovation.

I was not aware that Tennessee had scheduled a game with Ann Arbor AAU? What day and what time? TIA

The last time they played Michigan dropped Tennessee off by like 30 in the tournament
That is kinda like the last time Tennessee play Michigan in football, we beat y'all by about 30. Looks like we are no longer just a football school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT