ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama New Arena?

Oh come on now Nancy
So you would have continued to watch some other game that was that terrible???

I'll occasionally turn on a game with a couple of random teams but I'm changing the channel if they go ice cold or start playing that sloppy.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
So you would have continued to watch some other game that was that terrible???

I'll occasionally turn on a game with a couple of random teams but I'm changing the channel if they go ice cold or start playing that sloppy.
I misinterpreted what you were saying.

Reactions: P.G.S.
I misinterpreted what you were saying.
I was exaggerating a bit but it really was a terrible game. UK should have blown Alabama out by at the very least 25pts the way Alabama played. Thanks for not totally embarrassing us.

Reactions: HeartofUlis
I was exaggerating a bit but it really was a terrible game. UK should have blown Alabama out by at the very least 25pts the way Alabama played. Thanks for not totally embarrassing us.
Oh it was absolutely terrible. Normally I'd be talking mad shit but there really isn't anything foe either team to be proud of. Really was one of the ugliest damn games Ive ever seen us play.

Oh it was absolutely terrible. Normally I'd be talking mad shit but there really isn't anything foe either team to be proud of. Really was one of the ugliest damn games Ive ever seen us play.
I'm not sure if Alabama would have a W if they had played every game like that this year. I'm being serious because that schedule hasn't been easy. I know UK is a whole lot better than that effort tonight also. The guys at the half of the BYU/Zaga were just talking about how terrible the UK/Ala game was and how they were dissapoint because they were expecting it to be good. Lol

I'm not sure if Alabama would have a W if they had played every game like that this year. I'm being serious because that schedule hasn't been easy. I know UK is a whole lot better than that effort tonight also. The guys at the half of the BYU/Zaga were just talking about how terrible the UK/Ala game was and how they were dissapoint because they were expecting it to be good. Lol
I was too. I thought we were going to be pushing 90 pts tonight easy. If Bama hit just a few more 3s it would have been a totally different game down the stretch. I dunno it was.....just so damn ugly lol both sides

Always take a conference road game and run with it no matter how ugly. Same for Auburn earlier today.

Also I can already see Alabama is going to scrape their way into the tournament and be apart of the First Four and then make a run to the E8.
They are 5-5 when shooting 30 or more three's---9-2 when they shoot less. Its why they have wins over Baylor, Gonzaga and Houston----but have also lost to Georgia, Missouri and Iona.

They are a team that could get to the ELite 8/FF, or get blown out in a play in game.

If you gamble, I'd drop a $100 on them to get to the FF.....B/C they certainly could----that is if they even get to the dance...

Same with Arkansas...

I was too. I thought we were going to be pushing 90 pts tonight easy. If Bama hit just a few more 3s it would have been a totally different game down the stretch. I dunno it was.....just so damn ugly lol both sides
If you hadn't watched a single game this year, you wouldn't have believed UK was ranked 5th, and Bama had the wins they do...

Ugly, ugly game.

Reactions: CB3UK and P.G.S.
It was a really ugly game but I thought both teams played pretty good D. It was physical. Definitely some open missed shots but most were pretty well contested. Both played terrible offensively for sure but that usually happens in slug fights like that. A win is a win though. I'll take it.

That's why I'm watching the pretty pretty Arizona State cheerleaders on the Deuce now!
I mean, its not like UK/Bama cheerleaders were a bunch of hound dogs...I paused it a few times, I must admit..

• Haha
Reactions: CB3UK
Bama’s arena would be half way bricked by now if you had laid a brick each time JD Davidson shot. I honestly feel sorry for the guy, he’s extremely talented but Oats is killing this kids confidence by playing him way too much. Big step from 1A basketball to the SEC, especially when your jump shot is awful.

Bama’s arena would be half way bricked by now if you had laid a brick each time JD Davidson shot. I honestly feel sorry for the guy, he’s extremely talented but Oats is killing this kids confidence by playing him way too much. Big step from 1A basketball to the SEC, especially when your jump shot is awful.
He's not the only one laying bricks right now. They all are. JD is coming off the bench. There's really no one else to play instead. The Tex Tech transfer got hurt before the season started.

Reactions: dijjion
He's not the only one laying bricks right now. They all are. JD is coming off the bench. There's really no one else to play instead. The Tex Tech transfer got hurt before the season started.
True. Guard depth has forced Oats to play him more than he probably wants to. Huge upside for JD, IMO he was a little overrated coming out of HS. If he can find a jumper the sky is the limit.

Yep. Any team that shoots 28%, 10% from three, a low percentage at the line, with a bunch of careless turnovers, should be obliterated.

ADVERTISEMENT