ADVERTISEMENT

21-22 season: Big 12, 9. SEC 7.

3-1 verses the quad 1 away from auburn while Kentucky is 1-4 verses the quad 1 away from Lexington. Have you attended any UK games this season?
We're neck and neck in the NET ranking 6 and 7. We don't have much over you, but we do have better wins.

Also, I don't get up to Lexington much, I've seen a few games in Oxford, but they're playing in Rupp this year.

Do you go to many home games?

We're neck and neck in the NET ranking 6 and 7. We don't have much over you, but we do have better wins.

Also, I don't get up to Lexington much, I've seen a few games in Oxford, but they're playing in Rupp this year.

Do you go to many home games?
I have season tickets but have been selling them to other auburn fans a lot lately. I did go this past Saturday against Oklahoma and was at the Kentucky game. Can’t make tomorrow night. You have one better win. We have more overall quad 1 and quad 2 wins though.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Wheeler wasn’t making the difference up.

talking a lot for a team that’s only won one legit game away from rupp arena this season
Okay, Wheeler is a second-rate guard. Every Auburn guard is an all American and Wheeler is jack shit. UK fouled the shit out of Auburn, so Auburn got 29 FT's to UK's 10. (Home court makes a big difference in the SEC.)

UK lost to:

Duke (neutral court)
LSU at LSU
Auburn at Auburn
Notre Dame at Notre Dame.

Auburn lost to UConn at home! Wow. Powerhouse UConn. Every damned ranked team Auburn has played this season has been played at home. Yet you brag about UK's only win on the road. Wow, just wow.

Auburn's road games (this is laughable) are South Florida, St. Louis, South Carolina, Alabama, Ole Miss and Missouri. I grant you that road games at Alabama and Ole Miss can be tough, but Auburn has the easiest schedule in the SEC.

So please rant and rave over UK’s only road win.

Has Auburn ever gone on the road and beat a number 5 team and came home with a win? Has Auburn ever played Kansas at Kansas? Has Auburn ever played Indiana at Bloomington? Has Auburn ever played North Carolina at Chapel Hill? Has Auburn ever played UCLA at UCLA?

Please give UK a break.

Last edited:
I could have elimiated the clearly better part.

Head to head matchups last weekend. Cmon EF..... We're a little more top heavy, you guys a little more even. I don't think there's a huge gap. But we've got braggin rights lol.

Looing at Kenpom. the 2 conferences are really close.

So when Ok and UT come on over, are we stronger, weaker or about the same?
Who knows how it's going to look in 2025. The Big 12 will be adding some pretty good basketball programs too.

I don't think Saturday proved that much for either league. All that we really learned is that Kentucky is capable of playing at a high level on the road. Can't dismiss the fact that the Big 12 was 5-1 vs the SEC before Saturday and still leads for the season. Like you said, if you go by Kenpom, the top 10 are pretty similar. Neither group is clearly better than the other.

I think the thing that's underappreciated about the Big 12 is how hard it is to win every night out. Every single road game is quad 1. All 10 teams were top 50ish on Kenpom until K-State and WV dropped the other night. That's pretty damn unusual. If you're a lower-tier Big 12 team, you're playing 8 games against the Kenpom top 15. 12 games against the top 30.

Okay, Wheeler is a second-rate guard. Every Auburn guard is an all American and Wheeler is jack shit. UK fouled the shit out of Auburn, so Auburn got 29 FT's to UK's 10. (Home court makes a big difference in the SEC.)

UK lost to:

Duke (neutral court)
LSU at LSU
Auburn at Auburn
Notre Dame at Notre Dame.

Auburn lost to UConn at home! Wow. Powerhouse UConn. Every damned ranked team Auburn has played this season has been played at home. Yet you brag about UK's only win on the road. Wow, just wow.

Auburn's road games (this is laughable) are South Florida, St. Louis, South Carolina, Alabama, Ole Miss and Missouri. I grant you that road games at Alabama and Ole Miss can be tough, but Auburn has the easiest schedule in the SEC.

So please rant and rave over UK’s only road win.

Has Auburn ever gone on the road and beat a number 5 team and came home with a win? Has Auburn ever played Kansas at Kansas? Has Auburn ever played Indiana at Bloomington? Has Auburn ever played North Carolina at Chapel Hill? Has Auburn ever played UCLA at UCLA?

Please give UK a break.
We didn’t lose to uconn at home. It was in the Bahamas In double overtime. St. Louis was a quad 1 win away from auburn. They are also better then notre dame

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
3-1 verses the quad 1 away from auburn while Kentucky is 1-4 verses the quad 1 away from Lexington. Have you attended any UK games this season?
Here's the thing, all quad 1 games are not equal. 1-75 ranked are quad 1. Still your team is doing what it needs to do. Keep on keepin on... until the sec tourney.

Yet all the polls, human and computer are trending us upwards, quickly. We're not being penalized much for losing 2 games without our friggin guards lol

The Big 12 got donkey dicked

4-6 with 2-3 bad match ups for the xii ? Hardly ….give me Tech vs Auburn, put OU with Miss State, and ISU vs someone good then let’s talk. Baylor without their leading scorer vs anyone. Bad luck..

fortunately big 12 has been around the natty 3 years in a row now (tech runner up 19, KU finishing #1 2020, Baylor 21) …. March is what matters…. I think a 4th will come.

Last edited:
4-6 with 2-3 bad match ups for the xii ? Hardly ….give me Tech vs Auburn, put OU with Miss State, and ISU vs someone good then let’s talk. Baylor with their leading scorer vs anyone. Bad luck..

fortunately big 12 has been around the natty 3 years in a row now (tech runner up 19, KU finishing #1 2020, Baylor 21) …. March is what matters…. I think a 4th will come.
Agree.

4-6 with 2-3 bad match ups for the xii ? Hardly ….give me Tech vs Auburn, put OU with Miss State, and ISU vs someone good then let’s talk. Baylor without their leading scorer vs anyone. Bad luck..

Tech isn’t beating Auburn either

Baylor just barely beat wvu at home without Cryer. As I said….Not the same team. Don’t thump the chests too much Bama :)

Who do you think could be Auburn if they brought their best game and had some help from the refs?
Kentucky, duke, Purdue, Gonzaga, ucla and a fully healthy Baylor are the only threats I see to Auburn right now. No one else should be viewed as national title contenders at this point

ADVERTISEMENT