ADVERTISEMENT

2 things I would change about CBB

Yes, I like the gather rule. Wish that was the rule. I agree it is difficult. I'm not sure what the answer is.
I'd love to see a "gather rule". I have brought it up----and dudes are like, "yeah, yeah.....And well, thats it. I just think once you have beaten your primary defender, have began to gather the balll, that a secondary defender should not be allowed to slide in, and take a charge.

Also---get a 3 second defensive rule. Tht would solve a ton of issues.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
"Under this proposal, officials would no longer issue a warning on the first occurrence when they judge that a player is faking being fouled. Instead, officials would assess a Class B technical foul to the player each time they judge a player is embellishing being contacted, and the opposing team would receive one free-throw shot. The player whistled for feigning a foul would not be assessed a personal foul. "

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
"Under this proposal, officials would no longer issue a warning on the first occurrence when they judge that a player is faking being fouled. Instead, officials would assess a Class B technical foul to the player each time they judge a player is embellishing being contacted, and the opposing team would receive one free-throw shot. The player whistled for feigning a foul would not be assessed a personal foul. "

LOVE IT!

Are these reviewable? Very difficult to spot a flop in real time, but very easy to do it in slow mo.

ADVERTISEMENT