ADVERTISEMENT

⭐️ 2nd Anal Very Macho Avatar Challenge; ASSIGNMENTS! ⭐️

Who will be the lucky winner this year?

JKfabML.jpg

@Demarcus Kidd-Miller @JC for 3 @RipThru @rockycard @Random UK Fan @GhostOf301 @Demarcus Kidd-Miller @Scotty00 @CB3UK @BasketBallJunkie-UK @Ipartiedwithhopgood @della @ThePhog08 @AuHoosier420 @boilerzz

@Crums Bald Spot @1016CC0503 @RR30 @lurkeraspect84 @Crums Bald Spot @1016CC0503 @RR30

Last edited:
Welp, here we are! The day everyone has looked forward to for an entire year! Assignments! When you see your name tagged with an arrow pointing to the poster you will send a picture to to be their avatar (tag them in this thread). Please send your picture choice to your assigned poster before their conference tourney begins, which will likely start on Thursday the 8th of next week. Please double check that date just to make sure you’re not late with their picture, as they might need time for assistance with it (so by early to mid week next week would be ideal). The avatar should be worn until the champion is crowned in the NCAA tourney. If you haven’t heard from the person that is assigning you your avatar by early next week please say so.

Again, if you need any assistance with decorating, sizing the picture, etc just tag @lurkeraspect84. He’s phenomenal with support. So . . . Here we go!

Last edited:
@GhostOf301 & @FaithPlusOne . . . You guys just exchange your choices.

Same with @IUfanBorden & @boilerzz

You 2 sets of pairs will be the only ones actually exchanging. The rest is in circular assignment.

Instructions in post #104.

@GhostOf301, as one Seahawk to another I won’t give you a UNC one. No Carolina players or UNC logo or anything like that. I hope you return the favor and avoid a Duke one for me.

I’m traveling today but will post something before the weekend.

Reactions: GhostOf301
ADVERTISEMENT