ADVERTISEMENT

Well Kansas is a freaking lock for preseason #1...

Here's what's true..............Kansas cheats.

Here's what's true...practically every major conference program (and several midmajors) were named in the FBI probe. So how do you determine the biggest cheaters?

Adidas helped funnel some players to KU, yes. Just as Nike funneled top players to their top schools. Why do you think they didn't funnel players to Iowa? Was it because Iowa's brand didn't warrant it, or because Iowa turned them away due to their superior morals? 🤣

After the FBI probe, KU's recruiting was on par with middling programs for years due to negative recruiting. Yet Self won a nat'l title with a bunch of local players who weren't coveted by any top programs, and also finished #1 in the Covid year. Harris's RSCI ranking was 334. Agbaji 190. Braun 129. They had one top 40 player on the title team.

So yeah, Bill had some help from his shoe company (like every other decent program), but he doesn't need it to win. Unlike Iowa.

Here's what's true...practically every major conference program (and several midmajors) were named in the FBI probe. So how do you determine the biggest cheaters?

Adidas helped funnel some players to KU, yes. Just as Nike funneled top players to their top schools. Why do you think they didn't funnel players to Iowa? Was it because Iowa's brand didn't warrant it, or because Iowa turned them away due to their superior morals? 🤣

After the FBI probe, KU's recruiting was on par with middling programs for years due to negative recruiting. Yet Self won a nat'l title with a bunch of local players who weren't coveted by any top programs, and also finished #1 in the Covid year. Harris's RSCI ranking was 334. Agbaji 190. Braun 129. They had one top 40 player on the title team.

So yeah, Bill had some help from his shoe company (like every other decent program), but he doesn't need it to win. Unlike Iowa.
Apparently he does.............unlike Iowa.

Because Iowa > Kansas

• Haha
Reactions: ExitFlagger
PG: Dajuan Harris jr
SG: Zeke Mayo
SF: AJ Storr
PF: KJ Adams
C: Hunter Dickinson

Bench:
Rylan Griffen SF
Riley Kugel SG
Rekease Passamore F
Flory Bidunga C

This is the deepest and best team Self has had in a while. Lot of experience as well
They will be number one until Self screws them up. Sure to happen!

If Self is sure to screw up, imagine what the Hoosiers are in for…
It amazing me IU hasn't got their shit together. They had Sampson. Phone calls.

Still..,

hell Uk might be the new IU. Heck anyone could be. Who's KU's first choice after Self? He has another decade in him so who knows.

KU is one of the few schools who'd hire outside of the family, they make ppl family.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
SHUT YOUR GAPING WHORE MOUTH!
It comes naturally. I blame my paternal side.

throw-up-dry-heave.gif

It amazing me IU hasn't got their shit together. They had Sampson. Phone calls.

Still..,

hell Uk might be the new IU. Heck anyone could be. Who's KU's first choice after Self? He has another decade in him so who knows.

KU is one of the few schools who'd hire outside of the family, they make ppl family.

Not sure he has 10 years left. He’s not the type to want to coach til he’s 70. Plus the health scare.

Hopefully they won’t try to keep it in the family. I don’t want Haase or Aaron Miles anywhere near Allen Fieldhouse.

@JVDBeak'em It's the offseason and just talking, would you like to marry inside the family?

How about Danny Manning?

Mark Turgeon?

Let me rephrase, who would you all be ok with from the KU family?

ADVERTISEMENT