ADVERTISEMENT

TV/video games/movies off season thread

I like Starfield... but when Baldurs Gate 3 comes out on Xbox I'm going to need user names of you ****s to co-op the shit out of it. I'm not a dungeons and dragons guy but from what I've heard this game is legit as hell.
I did finally get a headset.

Reactions: tw3301
I'll be honest with you, I don't know if I have one that works or not.
I slammed mine during one late-night gaming session. Everything still works but the mute button and one earpiece. The controller got the worst of it. Not my best moment.

I finished the Starfield main quest finally, then reloaded my save before the "unity." Without spoiling anything you just basically lose all credits and ships when you finish it. Maybe I will understand it better when I actually playthrough the "extra shit" that happens once I do it but at this point I've accrued so much shit I don't want to give it up.

A couple of months ago we made plans to go to her Mom's in Knoxville. They have a family reunion every year.
Turns out I'm not going due to stuff going on here, and I'm still off. Debating on working or just spending the week at home alone playing games. I think I'm just going to take a break from everything and stay home.

Managed to somehow marry both women on my ship. If there is a third option I'm getting a harem. Too bad you can't mass effect style romance these broads.

Managed to somehow marry both women on my ship. If there is a third option I'm getting a harem. Too bad you can't mass effect style romance these broads.
Oh and go to the constellation member Stroud and bug him until he asks you to help out with his r&d ship building team. Go big budget and it pays off... just make sure your pilot skill is up to class c.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm already bored of Starfield.

I like it but there are some real questionable design decisions in the game, haven't played in a couple weeks either though.

I'm already bored of Starfield.
I’m not surprised. It looks and sounds like it’s a game from 10 years ago.

I’m at the final boss mission in Zelda after about 220 hours. Loved every minute of it.

I think I’m gonna go back to Resident Evil 4 and do the DLC that just dropped, supposed to be fantastic.

Hopefully that will hold me over till October 20 when Spider-Man 2 and Super Mario Bros Wonder drop. I’m sure both will be fantastic.

Forza Motorsport reviews came out today. pretty much 9/10 across the board. And I assume it's free on Gamepass. Think it drops 10/10/23.

Ubisofts latest re-release of their standard repetitive Open World game has the Assassin's Creed skin this go around and is getting solid scores of 8/10.

Anybody played Cyberpunk? I heard it was shit at release but apparently has been "fixed." I'd play it if it were on sale and worth a shit but hard to tell.

Anybody played Cyberpunk? I heard it was shit at release but apparently has been "fixed." I'd play it if it were on sale and worth a shit but hard to tell.
I started it on PC and none of the characters had voices only captioning. Super annoying doing something and constantly having to look down and read. I didn't bother after that.

finished Zelda last night. 220 hours and loved every minute of it. Best game I ever played, replacing Zelda BOTW and Witcher 3.

220 hours and I didn't even get close to 100%. Probably around 75%.

Now gonna fire up RE4 again and see if i can get back into it before committing to the DLC.

Or might do a 180 and go with Dead Cells which I never played but is supposed to be great.

finished Zelda last night. 220 hours and loved every minute of it. Best game I ever played, replacing Zelda BOTW and Witcher 3.

220 hours and I didn't even get close to 100%. Probably around 75%.

Now gonna fire up RE4 again and see if i can get back into it before committing to the DLC.

Or might do a 180 and go with Dead Cells which I never played but is supposed to be great.

Dead Cells is definitely worth trying. I had fun with that game.

i loved Hades which is always mentioned along Dead Cells as being the best rogue like games so I figure it will be something I like.

Hades is a perfect game. I've 100% it but still go back occasionally for random runs because it's so good.

Watched the 3rd (final?) Equalizer over the weekend. The series is pretty derivative, but damn if it isn't enjoyable to watch Denzel Washington kill random people all over the planet lol.

Whoever bought an Xbox for Starfield, I apologize. I gave it a lot of time because I'm a fallout and elder scrolls fan but it's boring AF. Sorry.

Whoever bought an Xbox for Starfield, I apologize. I gave it a lot of time because I'm a fallout and elder scrolls fan but it's boring AF. Sorry.

I have Xbox and Gamepass and still had no intention of downloading the game after seeing the reviews. It looks like crap.

I have Xbox and Gamepass and still had no intention of downloading the game after seeing the reviews. It looks like crap.
It's fun for about 10 hours then just repetitive fetch quests. It's amazing they put so little effort into missions. By the time you build up your ship and get good weapons they want you to start over, lose everything, then play the boring quests over again with no variation.

Killers of the Flower Moon. Not great.

Easily an hour longer than it needed to be. Really downplays the murders. I don’t want to give much away, but some of the Osage meetings feel like they’re reading from teleprompters. The payoff, with the knowledge that it’s based on true events, is not satisfying.

My kid made me watch five nights at Freddy's... awful. He was into the games and very excited for it, wanted to quit watching about an hour in because it was so boring. Cancelled peacock immediately after finishing it, glad I didn't have to waste money on movie tickets though.

ADVERTISEMENT