ADVERTISEMENT

The SECT

Haven't been on the board in 24 hours or so. I was at the game. That's me in the BBN hat with the look of defeat on my face. That's my friend behind me looking even more defeated. 😆
850-A0914-E397-4-EC3-B5-BD-BBBE32-D9-DF8-D.jpg
Just an extra day of rest for the team imo. I know that you would’ve loved watching Kentucky play again today though.

Tell kdogg and Ron Mexico that I said hi.

National Rebounder* of the year. That’s what the award has become. Sad.

Actually pathetic.
Imagine being so butthurt over an award that you come to a message board pretending to be “trolling” when it’s clear as day that you’re hurting inside over the shit.😂 You are absolutely ate up with this NPOY shit and it’s killing you. Oscars rubbing his nuts all in your face isn’t he😂😂😂

I like how Calipari said yesterday that Tom Crean lost his job because of the portal, yet he has Creans best player from last year. He’s such a hypocrite 😂
Tell me you’re joking and that you understand what he meant by that comment!

Imagine being so butthurt over an award that you come to a message board pretending to be “trolling” when it’s clear as day that you’re hurting inside over the shit.😂 You are absolutely ate up with this NPOY shit and it’s killing you. Oscars rubbing his nuts all in your face isn’t he😂😂😂
Hopefully Oscar can do better than 12.5 ppg 12.5 reb in the NCAAT. That’s just not gonna cut it.

Chandler flexing and then bout getting knocked on his ass by his own teammate is the funniest shit I’ve seen today!😂 Congrats Vols fans. Well deserved!!!

Tennessee is playing as good as any team in the nation right now...they should get a 2-seed over Duke without question.

aTm better make the dance as well, they closed strong enough to get in.

I think the Vols should easily be on the 2 line. Auburn, Tennessee and Baylor all have a case for the last spot on the one line IMO

I'd expect Kentucky to drop to the 3-seed since they decided to take the last month off from playing college basketball.

Hopefully Oscar can do better than 12.5 ppg 12.5 reb in the NCAAT. That’s just not gonna cut it.
Going by the numbers all year that’s gonna win him NPOY I’d say you don’t have to worry much!

leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Our defense is what stepped up after that ass whoopin in Lexington, and no matter how cold we were at anytime that defense saved us down the stretch.

Reactions: cdbearde and della
Mike, I don't prescribe to the easier route notion. If we could play UK for all our SEC games that would be fine with me.
I agree with that. The bracket picks are out of our control. Play all contenders and let the chips fall. But a closer location would be easier on my wallet.

Just an extra day of rest for the team imo. I know that you would’ve loved watching Kentucky play again today though.

Tell kdogg and Ron Mexico that I said hi.
I wouldn't have gone today. Raging hangover. 😆 Wish I would've been drinking during that shit show.

ADVERTISEMENT