ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

Who watching the Denver/Minnesota series? Crazy how many SEC players in that one. I think the winner of this series takes it home too.

Anthony Edwards - UGA
Caldwell-Pope UGA
Kat UK
Murray Uk
Naz Reid LSU
Porter Jr Mizz

Who watching the Denver/Minnesota series? Crazy how many SEC players in that one. I think the winner of this series takes it home too.

Anthony Edwards - UGA
Caldwell-Pope UGA
Kat UK
Murray Uk
Naz Reid LSU
Porter Jr Mizz
I was watching the Vols down in Hogtown smacking those Gators.

• Haha
Reactions: 954gator
It should be "noted" that the #1 Ranked Vols swept SCAR on the way to the #1 seed in Hoover. UK was pummeled by Vandy and drops down to the #3 seed. GBO!

Order has been restored in the SEC.

Co-Champions, LuLu. You conveniently left that part out.
GN5giSdXQAAlKeV

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
....more denial. Figures.
Vandy did knock you out of an outright SEC title, true? UT has a better overall record than UK and is ranked #1 in the country.

You might want to call it something, but denial isn't it.

Vandy did knock you out of an outright SEC title, true? UT has a better overall record than UK and is ranked #1 in the country.

You might want to call it something, but denial isn't it.
It's the acting like ut is the sole SEC champion that you're doing is what I'm pointing out. They're not.

It's the acting like ut is the sole SEC champion that you're doing is what I'm pointing out. They're not.
That is more of a interpretation than a fact. I didn't act any kind of way. I said nothing that was incorrect. UT did win the tiebreaker by going 2/3 in Lexington to wrap of the #1 seed in the SEC Tourney.

Talk about made up rankings.:p Kev, can I post a post by an on3 poster?
Della, I couldn’t begin to claim to know the first thing about baseball seeding. 🤣 I do know UK had a higher RPI (which is probably just as broken a metric in baseball as in basketball) but UT has played 10-11 more home games and 6-7 fewer roads games than UK. This is from the NCAA site published on the 17th, so during the last series of the reg season. I see UK and UT neck-and-neck and bet it comes down to who goes further in the SECT.

IMG-2778.jpg

Della, I couldn’t begin to claim to know the first thing about baseball seeding. 🤣 I do know UK had a higher RPI (which is probably just as broken a metric in baseball as in basketball) but UT has played 10-11 more home games and 6-7 fewer roads games than UK. This is from the NCAA site published on the 17th, so during the last series of the reg season. I see UK and UT neck-and-neck and bet it comes down to who goes further in the SECT.

IMG-2778.jpg
Kev,

Your info is bogus, but the post I wanted to post has nothing to do with ratings, it's just funny.

• Love
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
The window of that happening in the SECT is officially closed. I thought it best for a friend to share that with you. ;)
It's a double elimination tournament, Della. C'mon now, rookie! It won't happen, but still wanted to point out your incorrectness. ;)

Welcome to the loser’s bracket, Della! Top 3 seeds fall with #4 yet to play. Wild. I expect UK to get bounced tomorrow facing Arkansas and the best pitcher in college baseball. What a shitty draw.
We owed Vandy one... ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT