Georgia
Miss State
Auburn
LSU
Arkansas
Alabama

So @della ……who all is missing?

tumblr_ms6qi7WsHU1r8rx5xo3_250.gifv
How many final four wins does Useless Scrotum Condomes (USC) have?

Hint: not a damned one! Take your cock home.

Now list the number of times those SEC teams have made the final four. Then the number of times they came home with a title.

Shrunk COCKs are zero for one.

How many final four wins does Useless Scrotum Condomes (USC) have?

Hint: not a damned one! Take your cock home.

Now list the number of times those SEC teams have made the final four. Then the number of times they came home with a title.

Shrunk COCKs are zero for one.
None of what you say is relevant to what the thread title states, you ignorant bitch.

Anything else you brag about when you ended up losing? This is like bragging about getting the 3 rd or 4th place ribbon.

You're either 1st or you're last or you're SCAR.
So far this year, all but four of us are losers. The season is over so there nothing to look back on but history. History tells us that UT, Vandy and Missouri are the biggest losers. I mean in the SEC of course.

UK has 17 FF i cant really see how that gives us 3rd or 4th place.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
So far this year, all but four of us are losers. The season is over so there nothing to look back on but history. History tells us that UT, Vandy and Missouri are the biggest losers. I mean in the SEC of course.

UK has 17 FF i cant really see how that gives us 3rd or 4th place.
Aside from Horseshoes no one brags about coming close. No one brags about making the playoffs. Do you know who came in 3rd or 4th in the KY Derby? No one should brag about an event that you lost.

UK has zero FF or titles this year and or the recent past. UT has an SEC title,so there is that.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
But i'm not bragging about the one we lost. Im bragging about the 17 we went to.

BTW i'm not into horses, I couldn't tell you who came in first in the KY Derby. Do you know?

But i'm not bragging about the one we lost. Im bragging about the 17 we went to.

BTW i'm not into horses, I couldn't tell you who came in first in the KY Derby. Do you know?
Titles are the only thing that matter. When you boast about FF your bragging about a loss.

Titles are the only thing that matter. When you boast about FF your bragging about a loss.
YOU are the one and only person on the planet that thinks this way. EVERY one else considers a FF as a successful year even though for three of them, the year will end in a loss. I guessing you dont get it because you have never been there. We understand, We were in your shoes back in the 40"s until we got to the FF, THEN it clicked. Hang in there little girl, your time just hasn't come yet.

There is a cure, become a Cat Fan.

• Love
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
YOU are the one and only person on the planet that thinks this way. EVERY one else considers a FF as a successful year even though for three of them, the year will end in a loss. I guessing you dont get it because you have never been there. We understand, We were in your shoes back in the 40"s until we got to the FF, THEN it clicked. Hang in there little girl, your time just hasn't come yet.

There is a cure, become a Cat Fan.
You're one of the few that think winning the Conference title is not a successful year. Unlike you, I am a UT fan in all sports. UK has always marshalled they resources and loyalty in single sport, but I understand because you have a hard time competing in anything else. This is why it has to be acutely painful for y'all now that it has been taken away from you.

I'm not a sadist, I don't think I could handle us getting our ass kicked by the likes of Oakland and St Peters. You enjoy your "cure".

ADVERTISEMENT