ADVERTISEMENT

Over/Under 6 wins for Louisville this season…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Have games against lipscomb, western Kentucky, and Florida A&M still. Kentucky and Then ACC schedule.

Have games against lipscomb, western Kentucky, and Florida A&M still. Kentucky and Then ACC schedule.
I just don't see 6 wins.....ACC is down, but it ain't THAT down. This is a historically BAD Louisville team. Sure three, one-point losses----but to Bellarmine, Wright St and App. State----AT HOME.

Yikes.

Blown out by NCAAT teams----Arkansas by 26...TTU by 32 and MD by 25. Lost to a bad Cincy team by 19.

Just don't see 6 wins. Shit not sure I see 3+.

Vs Miami, Fla
@ FSU
Vs WKU
Vs FAMU
Vs Lipscomb

After that-----eeeeeek. At NCSU, and then what possibly could be the ugliest loss in the UK/UL series.

I'm gonna say a push-----they go 6-25.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
Over. They'll win all the games you mentioned. UL and Payne are just getting started.
I mentioned Kentucky. Your cats are losing to louisville? Calipari should be giving his walking papers and the buyout right after that game if so

I feel like between FSU, Cuse, GT, and BC they will scratch out at least 3 wins in league play right? Then add FAMU and Lipscomb…idk. Might have to go push myself.

How about FSU. Benefit of already having 1 win on the board. Let’s set FSU’s over/under at 6.5. Thoughts?

I feel like between FSU, Cuse, GT, and BC they will scratch out at least 3 wins in league play right? Then add FAMU and Lipscomb…idk. Might have to go push myself.

How about FSU. Benefit of already having 1 win on the board. Let’s set FSU’s over/under at 6.5. Thoughts?
Under.

Reactions: GE Nole
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT