ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Okay swap them. The point I was making is that it’s not like NW is way better than we were saying. They bump up a spot or two because Wisconsin and Purdue were both worse than I expected. More to do with Wisconsin underachieving than NW being good.

West is trash all around this year. Could be a 59-0 CCG. OSU will need style points.

In my opinion, 3 of the 4 worst teams in the Big Ten are in the East.
Rutgers and IU....WHo's the third---MAryland? They(Terps) boat raced both Minny and Illinois(east). Beat a Minny team 42-13. Same Minnesota that crushed Purdue, 41-10. MOF, two of Marylands 3 conference wins came against the West.

The East had 8 wins vs the AP Top 25. The West 2.

Minny, Illinois and Nebraska gave up more points than any Big 10 team; That list includes Rutgers.

Just not seeing it.

You would be well served to remember that!
Lol I was just happy I made it into the greatest "I'm right your wrong " post I think I've ever seen! I think I would have been sincerely disappointed if I had been left off it. Since I don't usually talk too much trash I don't usually have opportunities to be included.

In my opinion, 3 of the 4 worst teams in the Big Ten are in the East.
Historically, I can't argue about IU being the worst BIG team. However, if you look at the past 5 to 8 years, I don't believe they are anywhere near the bottom. They've been to 2 or 3 bowl games and had multiple seasons where they were 1 win away from a bowl game.

I'd be willing to bet that the Ohio States and Michigan's of the BIG dont look at IU as being one of the worst BIG teams during that stretch. Almost every single game against the top teams have been competitive...with some even going to overtime. Sure, they haven't been able to get over the hump and beat one of those teams, but their a lot closer then the worst team in the BIG is IMO.

There problem is that they've always shit the bed at least once a year against a team they should have beaten.

Although I probably still won’t make it because the odds are against me when it comes to Michigan avoiding an injury vs 8-10 other teams avoiding an injury

Injuries can derail anyone at any time. You guys went thru it awhile ago. We did last year. Shit happens.

Injuries can derail anyone at any time. You guys went thru it awhile ago. We did last year. Shit happens.

Yeah but if Michigan has injuries there is no backup option. If Wisconsin and Michigan both have injuries you still have other B1G that might get through healthy. It’s why betting against the field is risky because you only need 10% of the field to stay healthy and/or overachieve.

Reactions: jwardelt
Yeah but if Michigan has injuries there is no backup option. If Wisconsin and Michigan both have injuries you still have other B1G that might get through healthy. It’s why betting against the field is risky because you only need 10% of the field to stay healthy and/or overachieve.

Who do you think you could least afford to lose?

Number 15 for Iowa looks like a 35 year old blockbuster movies manager

hqdefault.jpg

Man MSU getting some ridiculous calls so far in this game. Has ruined what has otherwise been a good game.

Does Iowa recruit Mississippi and Missouri heavily or am I underestimating how many sister fvcking meth addicts there are in that state?

These are some ugly dudes

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
ADVERTISEMENT